ALL Meguiar products used:- I didn't know i have that much stuff until I count them up!
- GOLD class car wash
- HOT Wheel cleaner
- All polish paste
- Quick Detailer
- Clay Kit
- Deep Crystal Wax Cleaner
- Deep Crystal Polish
- NXT TEch Wax Liquid
- Ultimate Detailer
- Mirco fiber wash mit
- mirco Fiber wipes
- wheel cleaning Brush
- Gold class leather polish/cleaner creme
- Rubber/vinyle spray
- Trim detailer
- Plastic X
Always work in SHADE, while the car is cool.
1) Clean your wheels first, I always starts with cleaning my wheel first, than start working from roof down again.
2) Wash with Meguiar GOLD CLASS Car Soap, I used a few other car soap, this produst left the least water marks.
Optiona Step: CLAY kit, if you feel your paints has contaimination on the surface, or minor scratch or swirls are removed with Scratch-X.
3) Meguiar Deep Crystal Wax Cleaner, applied by hand with foam applicator, very easy to remove. Since our cars are traditional paints, you can see abit of colour being cut out with fine scratches and swirl marks.
4) Meguiar Deep Crystal POLISH - apply with foam applicator by hand, and remove immeidately with cloth. This bring a dark wet colour back which conditions the paint like hand CREME.
5) Meguiar NXT TECH WAX - light coat applied with foam applicator by hand. Yet again this products is the easiest wax to remove. Wax serve as a sealent for your paint. Since this is an Synthic Wax, it requires 12 hours to fully cure and polymerise. If you are crazy enough like me, after 12 hours you can reapply the second coat of wax... SHINE x 2!!!!... which gives a more even coat.
6) Polish your Wheels with Meguiar All Metal polisher. Smell great!
7) Interior Black Trim, Black plastics, windsheild wipers and soft top... I used Meguiar TRIM detailer. Brings a rich wet black look and softens trims to seal water away.
Its hard work, but its all worth it!