It wont enable more timing. it may enable slightly less fuel usage, but that's a complex conversation not meant for this thread.
to set it up you need:
* two more pins and wire for the hydra harness (From Jeremy @ FM)
* the correct pinout location (from Jeremy @ FM)
* to run those wires along with the two already installed to the engine bay
* harnesses for the COP units.
* to wire hydra output 1 to cyl 1, hydra 2 to cyl 3, hydra 3 to cyl 4, hydra 4 to cyl 2.
* to disable the "wasted spark" setting in the ignition setup menu
* to update the spark dwell settings
to match those that Jason Cuadra determined
* to hack away at the COP housings so they fit the 01 valve cover. or hack the VC.
* some way to mount the COPs securely.
I can tell you the fitting/mounting is not a simple task and they likely dont even fit in the valve cover holes. test this before you start by pulling off at least two adjacent spark plug boots and sticking the cop in the hole. You might find it's not worth the trouble to pull the valve cover and bore out the holes more.