How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 87 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #1721
I'm Miserable!
 
SlideRuler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 494
Total Cats: -5
Default

I agree wagons are awesome. Impreza wagon is part of my speech lol
SlideRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #1722
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-*** ***** plays his cards right
A real gangsta-*** ***** never runs his ****** mouth
Cuz real gangsta-*** ****** don't start fights
And ****** always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-*** ****** don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-*** ****** know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-*** ****** think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta *** ****** don't sleep

And all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, cocksuckin', *****-eatin' prankstas
'Cause when the fire dies down what the **** you gonna do
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta



Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Feedin' the poor and helpin out with their bills
Although I was born in Jamaica
Now I'm in the US makin' deals
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
I mean one that you don't really know
Ridin' around town in a drop-top Benz
Hittin' switches in my black six-fo'
Now gangsta-*** ****** come in all shapes and colors
Some got killed in the past
But this gangtsa here is a smart one
Started living for the lord and I last

Now all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, *****-eatin' cocksuckin' prankstas
When the **** jumps off what the **** you gonna do
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta



Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangta-*** ***** knows the play
Real gangsta-*** ****** get the flyest of the bitches
Ask that gangsta-*** ***** Little Jake
Now bitches look at gangsta-*** ****** like a stop sign
And play the role of Little Miss Sweet
But catch the bitch all alone get the digit take her out
and then dump-hittin' the *** with the meat
Cuz gangsta-*** ****** be the gang playas
And everythings quiet in the clique
A gangsta-*** ***** pulls the trigger
And his partners in the posse ain't tellin' off ****
Real gangsta-*** ****** don't talk much
All ya hear is the black from the gun blast
And real gangsta-*** ****** don't run for ****
Cuz real gangsta-*** ****** can't run fast
Now when you in the free world talkin' **** do the ****
Hit the pen and let the mothafuckas shank ya
But ****** like myself kick back and peep game
Cuz damn it feels good to be a gangsta



And now, a word from the President!
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Gettin voted into the White House
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the Mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin' down
like lettin' a big drug shipment through
And send 'em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin' me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or I'll send a million troops to die at war
To all you Republicans, that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
Cuz now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #1723
I'm Miserable!
 
SlideRuler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 494
Total Cats: -5
Default

^ Office Space ftmfw
SlideRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #1724
Boost Czar

iTrader: (60)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 70,099
Total Cats: 1,400
Default

saab 9-2x
v70r
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #1725
Boost Czar

iTrader: (60)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 70,099
Total Cats: 1,400
Default

I don't need to be a global citizen,
'Cause I'm blessed by nationality,
I'm a member of a growing populace,
We enforce our popularity
There are things that seem to pull us under and
There are things that drag us down,
But there's a power and a vital presence
That's lurking all around

We've got the American Jesus
See him on the interstate,
We've got the American Jesus
He helped build the president's estate

I feel sorry for the earth's population
'Cause so few live in the U.S.A,
At least the foreigners can copy our morality,
They can visit but they cannot stay,
Only precious few can counter the barbarity,
It makes us walk with renewed confidence,
We've got a place to go when we die
And the architect resides right here

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith
We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

He's the farmers' barren fields, (In God)
He's the force the army wields, (We trust)
He's the expression on the faces of the starving millions, (Because he's one of us)
The power of the man. (Break down)
He's the fuel that drives the Klan, (Cave in)
He's the motive and the conscience of the murderer (He can redeem your sin)
He's the preacher on TV, (Strong heart)
He's the false sincerity, (Clear mind)
He's the form letter that's written by the big computer, (And infinitely kind)
He's the nuclear bombs, (You lose)
He's the kids with no moms (We win)
And I'm fearful that he's inside ME (He is our champion)

We've got the American Jesus
See him on the interstate
We've got the American Jesus
Exercising his authority
We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering National faith
We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

One nation under God(x10)
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #1726
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,250
Total Cats: 17
Default



Krist is a retard, lol
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #1727
Boost Czar

iTrader: (60)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 70,099
Total Cats: 1,400
Default

I love my computer
You make me feel alright
Every waking hour
and every lonely night
I love my computer
for all you give to me:
predictable errors and no identity
And it's never been quite so easy
I've never been quite so happy
All I need to do is click on you
and we'll be joined
in the most soul-less way
And we'll never ruin each other's day
'cuz when I'm through I just click
and you just go away
I love my computer
you're always in the mood
I get so turned on
when I turn on you
I love my computer
you never ask for more
You can be a princess
or you can be my *****
And it's never been quite so easy
I've never been quite so happy
All I need to do is click on you
and we'll be joined
in the most soul-less way
And we'll never ruin each other's day
'cuz when I'm through I just click and you just go away
the world outside's so big
but it's safe in my domain
Because to you
I'm just a number
and a clever screen name
All I need to do is click on you
and we'll be together for eternity
And no one is ever gonna take my love
from me because I've got security
her password and a key
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #1728
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideRuler View Post
^ Office Space ftmfw
The music industry doesn't revolve around movies.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #1729
I'm Miserable!
 
SlideRuler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 494
Total Cats: -5
Default

stfu Dopple. I do not like you.

And Bad Religion was my favorite band growing up. Recipe for Hate was the first album I heard by them.
SlideRuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #1730
Boost Czar

iTrader: (60)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 70,099
Total Cats: 1,400
Default

its all i've listened to at work for the last 2 months, those happened to be the two songs that just played.
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #1731
Moderator
iTrader: (9)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 13,390
Total Cats: 1,015
Default

Put twelve 4x8 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood in your Fit and take a ******* picture. You better hurry because the hurricane is coming and you need to board up your windows. You have waited in line for an hour at the lumber store. If you have to make two or three trips there won't be any plywood left. And don't tell me it can't happen because it has happened.

Do that, then we can talk about being just as useful as a full size SUV.

Then pull my 3500lb. boat and 1100lb trailer seven hours from Florida to Georgia and back at 75mph.

Then pull my wife's 3800lb vehicle on a 850lb tow dolly after she had a head gasket failure 2.5 hrs from home on the way to visit her mother.

What's the towing capacity of a Honda Fit? There isn't one. It is designed to tow nothing and approved to tow nothing. Very ******* useful. Source:Edmunds Inside Line

I hate idealistic do-gooder kids that insist that they know what is best for everyone else when they are barely old enough to have their own **** figured out. They are typically the ones who push for new laws to restrict the rights of everyone else because they think they have an inside line on "The Truth", whatever the hell that flavor of the day is...

Did you know SUVs were popularized by the government passing laws that interfered with the free market and consumer choice initially? F-ing do-gooders said "even though there are plenty of choices in both big and small cars we need to force people to drive more fuel efficient cars against their will." CAFE standards were introduced and automakers had to drop station wagons and large full sized cars from their lineups. Trucks (and likewise SUVs) were exempt from the harsh standards and consumers flocked to them as an alternative to replace the usefulness if the family station wagon. Customers wanted full size wagons with rear drive and the automakers had none. Rear wheel drive and a v8 are the preferred prerequisites for hauling campers and boats of significant size. Many of these towables used to be hauled with full size cars and station wagons for weekend outdoor excursions. Now trucks and full size SUVs are the only viable options. You could haul 4x8 sheets of plywood in an old full size wagon, back when they roamed the earth.

Short story: keep your "feelings" of what makes sense for you out of my life and we'll get along fine, because you've got no clue what is best for anyone, not even yourself. /soapbox
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:39 PM   #1732
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,250
Total Cats: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideRuler View Post
stfu Dopple. I do envy your genital size.

And Bad Religion was my favorite band growing up. Recipe for Hate was the first album I heard by them.
Wat...It's geto boyzz *****.
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #1733
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

I remember when I was little, my parents had a 1977 Chrysler Town and Country wagon...blue with that gay *** faux wood paneling on the sides lmao

Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #1734
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,672
Total Cats: 9
Default

Dopple is on the left NWSF

http://warnet.ws/img_r/pod10/4.jpg
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #1735
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideRuler View Post
.... growing up...



LuLz


Does anyone else see the irony in this?


Quote:
Originally Posted by buffon01 View Post
Dopple is on the left NWSF

http://warnet.ws/img_r/pod10/4.jpg


L M A O

truf
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #1736
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,272
Total Cats: 0
Default

How many people still know these lyrics?

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?


Or these?

I pledge allegiance to the flag
On the United States of America
And to the republic for which is stands
One nation under God invisible
With liberty and Justice for all
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #1737
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,250
Total Cats: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffon01 View Post
Dopple is on the left NWSF

http://warnet.ws/img_r/pod10/4.jpg
repost fail, hussie wins
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #1738
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,272
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Put twelve 4x8 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood in your Fit and take a ******* picture. You better hurry because the hurricane is coming and you need to board up your windows. You have waited in line for an hour at the lumber store. If you have to make two or three trips there won't be any plywood left. And don't tell me it can't happen because it has happened.

Do that, then we can talk about being just as useful as a full size SUV.

Then pull my 3500lb. boat and 1100lb trailer seven hours from Florida to Georgia and back at 75mph.

Then pull my wife's 3800lb vehicle on a 850lb tow dolly after she had a head gasket failure 2.5 hrs from home on the way to visit her mother.

What's the towing capacity of a Honda Fit? There isn't one. It is designed to tow nothing and approved to tow nothing. Very ******* useful. Source:Edmunds Inside Line

I hate idealistic do-gooder kids that insist that they know what is best for everyone else when they are barely old enough to have their own **** figured out. They are typically the ones who push for new laws to restrict the rights of everyone else because they think they have an inside line on "The Truth", whatever the hell that flavor of the day is...

Did you know SUVs were popularized by the government passing laws that interfered with the free market and consumer choice initially? F-ing do-gooders said "even though there are plenty of choices in both big and small cars we need to force people to drive more fuel efficient cars against their will." CAFE standards were introduced and automakers had to drop station wagons and large full sized cars from their lineups. Trucks (and likewise SUVs) were exempt from the harsh standards and consumers flocked to them as an alternative to replace the usefulness if the family station wagon. Customers wanted full size wagons with rear drive and the automakers had none. Rear wheel drive and a v8 are the preferred prerequisites for hauling campers and boats of significant size. Many of these towables used to be hauled with full size cars and station wagons for weekend outdoor excursions. Now trucks and full size SUVs are the only viable options. You could haul 4x8 sheets of plywood in an old full size wagon, back when they roamed the earth.

Short story: keep your "feelings" of what makes sense for you out of my life and we'll get along fine, because you've got no clue what is best for anyone, not even yourself. /soapbox
QFT

We had several of these growing up.


__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #1739
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,023
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by levnubhin View Post
How many people still know these lyrics?

Oh, say! can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming;
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there:
Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Ooh ooh pick me! I do!

I don't know the pledge of allegiance though, nor am I ever going to learn it because it's a religious thing.
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #1740
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, Oregon.
Posts: 6,841
Total Cats: 63
Default

I'd post the lyrics of what I'm listening to right now... but it would be impossible...but if I did, it would look like this...

BURIAL ON THE PRESIDIO BANKS
Tuning (low to high): C# G# C# F# A# d#


Jeremy

(0:00)

|------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|----7--------2--------3--------2----|
|------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|----8--------3--------5--------3----|


|-------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------|
|----7----8----2--------3--------2----|
|-------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------|
|----8---------3--------5--------3----|



(0:38)

|------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------|
|----8--------5--------3-----------------1--------3----|
|-------------------------------3----------------------|


(1:45)
|----------------------------------------|---------|
|----------------------------------------|---------|
|---------------------------------------.|---------|
|---------------------------------------.|---------|
|----8--------5--------8--------3--------|----1----|
|----------------------------------------|---------|


-drum fill-


Note: notes on low E are optional here, really. They are played on the
recording, however you may find it sounds better if you don't play them.
Give it a try and see what you like best.


(1:54)

|--------------------------------------------------|
|---------3---------3------------------------------|
|--------------3--------3----2h3---------2---------|
|----------------------------3------0----3----3----|
|----1-----------------------------------0---------|
|----------------------------------------0---------|


|-----------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------|
|----0---------2--------------3--------------2--------------|
|----1---------3---------0----5--------------3---------0----|
|----1----1----3----3---------5----5----5----3----3---------|
|----1---------3--------------5--------------3--------------|



|----------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----0---------2-------------0h2----3--------------2-------------------|
|----1---------3--------0-----------5--------------3---------0---------|
|----1----1----3----3---------------5----5----5----3----3---------3----|
|----1---------3--------------------5--------------3-------------------|



(3:18)

|------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|----3--------2-----------------0----|
|----------------------3-------------| x3
|------------------------------------|
|----5--------3--------0--------1----|



|------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|----3--------2--------7--------0----|
|------------------------------------| x1
|------------------------------------|
|----5--------3--------8--------1----|



(3:51)
(repeat until 5:10,
gradually increase in volume and intensity)

|------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|----3--------2--------2--------0----|
|----5--------3--------3--------1----|
|----5--------3--------0--------1----|
|----5--------3--------0--------1----|




(at 5:10, add this fill after every repeat of the above
until 5:40)


|-----------------------------------|
|----3--------4-----------3---------|
|---------0--------2h3---------3----|
|-----------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------|


(5:50)

|------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------|
|----3--------2--------2--------0----|
|----5--------3--------3--------1----|
|----5--------3--------0--------1----|
|----5--------3--------0--------1----|


|-------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------|
|----3--------2--------7--------8-----|
|----5--------3--------8--------10----|
|----5--------3--------8--------10----|
|----5--------3--------8--------10----|



|-------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------|
|----8---------7--------3--------2----|
|----10--------8--------5--------3----|
|----10--------8--------5--------3----|
|----10--------8--------5--------3----|


|-------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------|
|----8---------7--------3--------2----|
|----10--------8--------5--------3----|
|----10--------8--------5--------3----|
|----10--------8--------5--------3----|



(Strum last chord; build and lead into 6:26)



(6:26)

Distortion on!
Very simple here, just play it as loud as possible.
Each "chord" is played 8 times


|----------------------------------------------|
|----------------------------------------------|
|----8-----7----3----2----8-----7----0----2---.|
|----10----8----5----3----10----8----1----3---.|
|----10----8----5----3----10----8----1----0----|
|----10----8----5----3----10----8----1----x----|


(7:32)

Let ring and fade into feedback

|----------|
|----------|
|----8-----|
|----10----|
|----10----|
|----10----|



END



Yeah... no ******* words.
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 10:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 11:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 06:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 10:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 PM.