I'm David and I'm from San Jose, CA. I own a '96 Miata (my second miata) that I bought to do track days. I started to doing track days in 2002 and then took a long break from 2006 to 2012. Well, it was a break from car track days because I was doing them with a motorcycle instead. About six months after my son was born, I sold my motorcycle. After six months, the track bug bit again and decided to pick up my second Miata.
I signed up for this forum because I want to research boost! I want more powah but I want to do it right.
This is my current Mod List:
- Flyin' Miata Stage 2.5 Suspension Kit
- Harddog Hardcore Single Diagonal Roll Bar
- Track Dog Racing Ultrashield Seat
- Ultrashield Harness
- Autopower Seat Brace
- Nardi 330mm Suede Deep Corn Steering Wheel
- NRG Hub and QR
- Jackson Racing Header
- Roadstersport Cat-Back
- 15x8 Advanti Storm S1 wheels
- Replica R-Package front and rear lips
- ProjectG G-String Bikini Top
And now some pictures! These from my most recent track day at Laguna Seca. All pics were taken by Bill **** Photography