12-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Total Cats: 43
From what I read, yep!
Features / Benefits of the MegaSquirt-I EFI System
* Onboard MAP sensor for NA or boosted engines up to 21psi!
* Speed density or Alpha-N.
* Use any injector - High or Low impedance.
* Compatible with output from narrowband and wideband O2 sensors.
* Log data on your laptop for later analysis.
* Tuning software is free for download and regularly updated with new features.
* Open Source design - all code and hardware information is available online.
* Includes proper female DB37 connector and shell for your wiring harness.
* Professionally Machined Brushed Aluminum Endplates. Excellent Fit and Finish!
* Aluminum Case with flanged ends for easy mounting.
New Features specific to the latest PCB Version 3.0
* All automotive temperature grade components for increased reliability.
* Higher quality 4 layer PCB for increased resistance to noise/crosstalk. All PCB's electrically tested at the factory for enhanced quality control.
* Added current limiting circuitry to provide increased fault tolerance--- it other words, it's much harder to blow this thing up if you make a mistake!
* Uprated Flyback circuitry is now built in- bring on the low-z injectors!
* Onboard Heatsink bar
* Large Prototype area onboard- for adding custom circuitry to your ECU
* Supports use of original MS tach input, ignition coil triggering, VR, Hall and Optical sensor triggering.
* Direct Ignition coil driver is now on-board