03-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Manchester, UK
Total Cats: 0
Megasquirt fitted and working...I think
I finally got my Megasquirt build finished this weekend and I've had a few trial fittings to test that it's working etc before jumping in fully and using it full time.
Thankfully the car fired straight up and idled OK first time. Very relieved is not the word!
I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I can't help thinking my CLT and IAT readings are out however.
Here's some background:
- I'm running standalone
- I installed the supplied bias resistors
- I used the latest MSnSE firmware
- I ran EasyTherm and used the RX7 CLT sensor values
- I've just realised I used the RX7 IATsensor in Easytherm not the GM one so I'll have to reflash that
- After running Easytherm (v5), I copied the generated ini files into my TS project folders inc folder.
- I opened Tunerstudio and loaded the attached map, based on the PNP map but with a spark table I found somewhere on here.
- I've yet to connect my LC-1 to the MS so it's running on the stock O2 sensor at the moment
- The car runs normally on the stock ECU
The car seems to start and idle OK (it obviously is totally untuned) but I'm not convinced my CLT reading is right.
I've attached my tune and a log I just did driving up my street, the car was warm when I started as I've just got home from work on the stock ecu.
Would someone mind taking a quick look and letting me know if anything looks immediately wrong? Like I said - I've not started tuning yet, I just want to make sure things are working.