Megasquirt (PNP Harness, VTPS, GM AIT, 460cc PNP)
Just bought this.
- PNP Harness (needs one lead resolderd)
- 90 Degree Serial Swivel Cable
- Serial to USB Converter Cable
- Aluminum Mounting Plate (fits in 1.6L OEM ECU Location; bolt-in)
- GM AIT Sensor & Wire
- OEM TPS & Wells VTPS (needs to be retrofitted)
- 460cc RX7 PNP Injectiors (injector doctor cleaned tested)
Now, i plan on removing my afm. Do i need to purchase anmore components?
Also do i NEED a VTPS, can i use my orig one? How hard would it be to retrofit my wells VTPS.
Also, for my 200whp goal, would i need a 190lph or 255 lph fuel pimp?
I have a 93 eunos roadster m/t, 1.6 that has a custom Vmount, and t25 turbo.