01-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Total Cats: 0
1990-1993 1.6 full Megasquirt Setup
If your running a 1.6 turbo or supercharger setup with all the regular band aids you just do not know what your missing out. BIPS, adjustable FPR's, O2 clamps, do allow your car to run but the tune is so bad you will be amazed when you add a truly fully adjustable engine management system will do. This is a full setup for a 1.6, all the parts necessary to built a smooth running powerful car.
1. MEGAsquirt V1, built by Braineack on the Miata turbo list, setup for AC, including serial to USB cable.
2. 4 RC Engineering 550 injectors (New injectors not some old crap) with pig tails for stock harness.
3. Innovate LC-1 wide band O2 setup with sensor and gauge
4. Real throttle position sensor for a 1.6 (1.6 Manual cars just have a switch not a variable TPS sensor).
5. Inlet air temp (IAT) sensor.
6. All my maps.