10-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Gilberts, IL
Total Cats: 102
FS: MS3x with all the fixin's, spare 3.0 main board, DIYbob, 01-05 jumper harness, ++
Putting a feeler out there.
I have a MS3x that I built a couple years back that I have since upgraded to a fresh 3.0 main board. ($650 value)
- Knock Board ($85 value)
- Alternator Control (supported via software, hardware board included for free if you want to add it)
- Battery Back up ($65 or so value)
- MapDaddy Dual MAP and barometric pressure sensors
I am including:
- 70% built DIYbob for an 01-05 Miata. Includes 10' pre-labled wires from DIY. Some of the wires have been soldered to the break out box already. From DIY this costs $180.
- 22 position connector that works in one of the unused spots on the DIYbob. This will allow you to bring channels into the megasquirt via the DIYbob rather than through a separate PC style connector (like the DB37 for example) such as boost control or extra sensors and it makes for a very clean install.
- A 12" or so long jumper harness that is ready to run the car as it sits.
- A spare 3.0 board (with installed "MapDaddy dual Map sensors) but it has a couple burned out circuits that don't impact the function of the megasquirt (figure about $150 to populate a new board)
All together this looks like about a $1,100 value new but since it's not new anymore I figure I would ask $950(obo)
for it all.
TL;DR: All the functionality of a MSproPnP in a slightly less convenient package for $250 less.