09-13-2013, 11:54 AM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Total Cats: 5
FS: FC Turbo II rear end swap kit
One-of-a-kind custom rear end swap kit for a high-powered NA or NB Miata.
No expense was spared, but alas, it was never used and has been sitting in storage.
Pics below are of the actual parts for sale.
- pumpkin and carrier from 1989-1991 RX-7 FC Series 5 Turbo II
- 1993-1995 RX-7 FD Torsen LSD
- 1989-1991 RX-7 FC Series 5 Turbo II 4.1:1 8" diameter ring and pinion (1.8 Miata is 7" diameter)
- rebuilt with new Mazda bearings and seals
- 1989-1991 RX-7 FC Series 5 Turbo II axles (rebuilt with new Mazda boots)
- Energy Suspension red urethane differential mounts
- MiataRoadster re-broached hubs with ARP studs
- custom snout support bolts to front face of Miata rear subframe integrating stock rubber isolator
- powder coated and painted red to match Racing Beat suspension products (some scratches in finish from moving in storage)
$325 MiataRoadster hubs w/ ARP studs (MiataRoadster rear hubs for RX-7 or S2000 axles - MiataRoadster - High-performance customer service...and parts for Roadsters)
$450 custom diff nose support w/ Mazdaspeed "competition" bushing
$500 Turbo II Series 2 diff rebuilt w/ all new bearings & seals
$400 JDM FD Torsen LSD (used)
$400 rebuilt axles w/ new boots
$75 Energy Suspension urethane diff mounts (Energy Suspension urethane differential mounts - MiataRoadster - High-performance customer service...and parts for Roadsters)
$50 MiataRoadster lower diff mount brackets (MiataRoadster differential mount brackets - MiataRoadster - High-performance customer service...and parts for Roadsters)
$100 powder coating & painting
= $2300 total invested
Price reduced to $1500.
Local pickup in SoCal preferred due to heavy weight and high shipping cost.
Please be aware of what's entailed in installing these parts:
Requires deleting the PPF and fabricating a cross-support for the transmission.
Can be used with transmission of your choice. You'll need to order a custom driveshaft to mate with the RX-7 differential input flange.
PM me with any questions.
Thanks for looking!