04-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Total Cats: 0
1) Unhook the 2 fuel lines attached to the FMU.
2) Connect the ends together with a $1 brass connector from Home Depot.
1) Unhook the 2 fuel lines attached to the FMU. You will have 2 dangling lines, 1 from the fuel rail and 1 from the hardline.
2) Remove the dangling fuel line from the hardline.
3) Connect the remaining fuel line coming from the fuel rail to the hardline.
1) Unhook the vacuum line to the FMU. You will have a dangling vacuum line from the black T.
2) Remove the dangling vacuum line from the black T.
3) Remove the black T. You will have a dangling line to your boost gauge and a dangling line from the white T.
4) Remove the dangling line from the white T.
5) Connect the line from the boost gauge to the white T.