Hey Just wanted to stop by and drop some of my bad grammar and spelling here.
I actually learned very much from this forum by just lurking and absorbing since 2010. you guys diffidently got this stuff down.
I also wanted to thank you for the critic and advice, is just about the only beneficial thing I gotten for free in this business.
We took it all in, perhaps you did not get to see our final manifolds for the TDR1.
Of course someone can always make a better one we are well aware of that, perhaps one day we can get one of those guys mention here to build our stuff, but I think the final many came out Ok. here is a picture.
No more tacking and no more gaskets promise....LOL
As far as the TDR2, that presented some serious challenges as far as space. we imported our own RHD setup and then we build 4 manifolds
Even-though they all worked they all presented an issue or another.
here is my favorite, I probably keep this on my car as it could well put out serious power that my build engine can certainly take; however due the serious heat was not commercially feasible.
See what I mean about heat, needs a swaintek coating and serious wrapping.
The reason for our current use of V bands on the log, was mainly to allow a quick exchange in housings as we are determined to make this kit the end of the supercharger for the NC
A .64 for superb response, ad a .86 track use.
It will also allow those in Carb places to return car to stock in 2 hours.
I want to specially thank all those who even-though were though on their comments, were none the less very fair to us and continue to be, after all we are all in this same mess together.