02-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Total Cats: 0
WTB: .48 Turbine T3 turbo
So, I think my turbo is eating itself... it sounds like I have some metal on metal action going on in there. Since it's my daily driver I unfortunately have to drive it to work regardless, and will have to pull the turbo over the weekend to survey the damage.
I need to have a spare/better turbo around to prevent downtime. Turbo must have the following:
1) minimal shaft play, or if it needs rebuild a price that reflects it
2) .48 turbine
3) 50 or better trim T3 compressor. I'd like a 60 trim t3 or a T04E compressor, again open to options.
4) Standard T3 turbine inlet
5) 5 bolt internal wastegate outlet flange
6) 2" compressor outlet nozzle (to match my piping)
If any of these terms are not met post anyways... I might be able to use it. I've already seen the 60 trim .63 AR in the other thread... not really interested in a .63 as it will increase lag and I'm not going to push enough power to justify it (yet).