Small crack in header HELP! - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


DIY Turbo Discussion greddy on a 1.8? homebrew kit?

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #21
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92verty View Post
You are exactly precise SIXSHOOTER! And you can please take your condescending *** back to your confines that you call the lavaratory and pretend that you are conversing with someone who GIVES A FLYING ****!

Thanks to all who gave insight to this for me as I am fastheartedly attempting to obtain the almighty knowledge and expertise that so many of you have aqcuired on this forum.

Good evening and farewell.....even you SIXPOOPER!
ooooooooooh someone just wet her panties
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #22
Guest
Thread Starter
 
92verty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 111
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparetire View Post
I would also address the blue silicone looking boost line that appears to be resting on the mani. That could be a problem about 15 feet down the road. That corrugated plastic look is not going tosave it. Re-route it if you want to have boost control.
Thanks Spare! Ya i actually did that last night, the pix youve seen thus far were taken right when i got the car. Its been driven about 3 miles so far. I am not gonna drive it everyday anyways and i for certain want to address teh crack firsthand before i even take it out anywhere significantly.
92verty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #23
Guest
Thread Starter
 
92verty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 111
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffoon01 View Post
ooooooooooh someone just wet her panties
.it was your mother! I see you are once again riding the bandwagon. It seems that you somehow worm your way into everyones biz bufon! Geez.....lonely dude? LOL

TAke it easy man we already got enough crisis in the gulf.....SERIO CONO!
92verty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #24
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,669
Total Cats: 36
Default

Uh Oh, someone dropped the P-Bomb, and as part of a name!

They will probably ban us all now. And maybe even send us to jail. The P word is serious stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92verty View Post
Thanks Spare! Ya i actually did that last night, the pix youve seen thus far were taken right when i got the car. Its been driven about 3 miles so far. I am not gonna drive it everyday anyways and i for certain want to address teh crack firsthand before i even take it out anywhere significantly.
Good. Now Just Chill. You could have 10K posts in here and people would be giving you **** for those crap pics and mixing up all the terminology so badly. This is pretty milld actually. AFAIK nobody has claimed that your mother made love to a walrus or that you enjoy produce rammed up your anus, both of which are pretty common allegations here.
Sparetire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #25
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,165
Total Cats: 2,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92verty View Post
You are exactly precise SIXSHOOTER! And you can please take your condescending *** back to your confines that you call the lavaratory and pretend that you are conversing with someone who GIVES A FLYING ****!

Thanks to all who gave insight to this for me as I am fastheartedly attempting to obtain the almighty knowledge and expertise that so many of you have aqcuired on this forum.

Good evening and farewell.....even you SIXPOOPER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92verty View Post
.it was your mother! I see you are once again riding the bandwagon. It seems that you somehow worm your way into everyones biz bufon! Geez.....lonely dude? LOL

TAke it easy man we already got enough crisis in the gulf.....SERIO CONO!
You're losing the little credibility you have on this forum REAL fast.

I suggest you cease the fagotree and provide pics of the problem for any real solutions, as well as way more info on what kinda manifold (for SURE, not your guess), what thickness, etc...
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #26
Guest
Thread Starter
 
92verty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 111
Total Cats: 0
Default

Dude take it easy ive already got it taken care of. And FYI i am playing around and if your gonna point fingers and make claims of ''Fagotree'' start with the guys who i realize were playing around to begin with.

Listen man dont act like your a big shot on the forum because youve been a member on it for half your life. Just chill and relax and let people fight there own battles. Its all harmless fun and i know all about it from being a member on the rx-7club forum for nearly 8yrs.

So pipe down homeboy...wwe ainy having no e-net gangbanging fool!!
92verty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #27
Guest
Thread Starter
 
92verty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 111
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparetire View Post
Uh Oh, someone dropped the P-Bomb, and as part of a name!

They will probably ban us all now. And maybe even send us to jail. The P word is serious stuff.



Good. Now Just Chill. You could have 10K posts in here and people would be giving you **** for those crap pics and mixing up all the terminology so badly. This is pretty milld actually. AFAIK nobody has claimed that your mother made love to a walrus or that you enjoy produce rammed up your anus, both of which are pretty common allegations here.
Oh i see and I am the one who is using ''fagotree'' you guys need to really not take yourself so seriously. This is a miata forum not a soap opera!
92verty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:03 AM   #28
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

Youre obviously playing culero
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #29
Guest
Thread Starter
 
92verty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 111
Total Cats: 0
Default

Calma te cono! Todos tranquil!
92verty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #30
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,165
Total Cats: 2,573
Default

pardon the hell out of us for being serious in a technical section when someone asks for help. you obviously "got this"
have fun.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #31
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas, 'Murica
Posts: 2,505
Total Cats: 7
Default

I am now dumber for reading this. Atleast when i decide to flame people, they suck. Thanks for wasting my time. I thought i would waste a minute of yours for wasting 10 of mine.
chicksdigmiatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:53 AM   #32
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,353
Total Cats: 1,319
Default

I'd offer more advice but I fear it would just fall on deaf ears. Good luck with your car.
Savington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #33
Senior Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tinley Park, IL
Posts: 1,488
Total Cats: 0
Default

Do you have a link to the website of the manufacturer of this new super alloy alliminum? I'm interested.
lordrigamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #34
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Louisville Kentucky
Posts: 222
Total Cats: 0
Wink

Mighty putty dude... it'll fix it. Billy Mays hasn't steered me wrong yet.
TwoScoopsofHooah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #35
Moderator
iTrader: (11)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 15,633
Total Cats: 1,559
Default

Did he actually say sixpooper? What's next? Are you going to call me Mr. Doodieface?

First you plea for "HELP!" in your title. People genuinely wish to "HELP!" but can't because you won't "HELP!" them "HELP!" you. Then you refer to those who wish to "HELP!" with elementary playground names. Baffling...

Poo Poo Pants.
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #36
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas, 'Murica
Posts: 2,505
Total Cats: 7
Default

I still maintain i have contributed the most.
chicksdigmiatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #37
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

This thread is fail. Verty, we don't need pics of anything, especially shitty moto razr pics. There's only two things you need to do, first is to take the manifold off second is to take it to a welder to fix it properly.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #38
Guest
Thread Starter
 
92verty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: earth
Posts: 111
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicksdigmiatas View Post
I still maintain i have contributed the most.
I totally aggree. First of all i find this funny how i am being accused of being childish when ther was 5 other members who sound like complete douchebags and its even more funny how fo such a SERIOUS TECH SECTION

90% of you jerkoffs dont give any advice all you do is respond with smartass comments to let all the other little nerds on here join in on a feeding frenzy.

So Thanks to the 2 people who actually helped and to the rest of you cocksucking little tough guys who act all bad behind a laptop....I LOVE YOU!
You actually help me become a better person and now my alluminum space age metal hyperstatus internal flowbusting manifold is being fixed.


And i terribly apolagize for the cheezy Blackberry pix, sorry its all i had at the time. I dont scour streets looking for the next great angle of my Miata.
So i hope that i can be accepted in your Gang of Gurus. Please forgive me as i know you all never make mistakes and i am sure when you got your first miata you knew everything about everything.

BTW how did you all do that.....Ill post Digital pix of the mani fixed as son as i can. Now you all can go about and find something else to critisize me with.
92verty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #39
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 202
Total Cats: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92verty View Post
I totally aggree. First of all i find this funny how i am being accused of being childish when ther was 5 other members who sound like complete douchebags and its even more funny how fo such a SERIOUS TECH SECTION

90% of you jerkoffs dont give any advice all you do is respond with smartass comments to let all the other little nerds on here join in on a feeding frenzy.

So Thanks to the 2 people who actually helped and to the rest of you cocksucking little tough guys who act all bad behind a laptop....I LOVE YOU!
You actually help me become a better person and now my alluminum space age metal hyperstatus internal flowbusting manifold is being fixed.


And i terribly apolagize for the cheezy Blackberry pix, sorry its all i had at the time. I dont scour streets looking for the next great angle of my Miata.
So i hope that i can be accepted in your Gang of Gurus. Please forgive me as i know you all never make mistakes and i am sure when you got your first miata you knew everything about everything.

BTW how did you all do that.....Ill post Digital pix of the mani fixed as son as i can. Now you all can go about and find something else to critisize me with.
You're welcome. Now leave this thread, go get it welded, and you will never even have to deal with these douchebags again. You got the answer you need, man did you ever get over on them!
latena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #40
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 5,682
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92verty View Post
I totally aggree. First of all i find this funny how i am being accused of being childish when ther was 5 other members who sound like complete douchebags and its even more funny how fo such a SERIOUS TECH SECTION

90% of you jerkoffs dont give any advice all you do is respond with smartass comments to let all the other little nerds on here join in on a feeding frenzy.

So Thanks to the 2 people who actually helped and to the rest of you cocksucking little tough guys who act all bad behind a laptop....I LOVE YOU!
You actually help me become a better person and now my alluminum space age metal hyperstatus internal flowbusting manifold is being fixed.


And i terribly apolagize for the cheezy Blackberry pix, sorry its all i had at the time. I dont scour streets looking for the next great angle of my Miata.
So i hope that i can be accepted in your Gang of Gurus. Please forgive me as i know you all never make mistakes and i am sure when you got your first miata you knew everything about everything.

BTW how did you all do that.....Ill post Digital pix of the mani fixed as son as i can. Now you all can go about and find something else to critisize me with.


CR.net awaits you.
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buzzing from driver side of engine bay? (MS3 install) nick470 MEGAsquirt 7 06-16-2017 02:53 PM
Need help - Stock Balancer and Fastforward overlay pulleys Frank_and_Beans Supercharger Discussion 13 09-12-2016 09:17 PM
ISO 1.6 turbo cast iron manifold cale saurage DIY Turbo Discussion 16 10-01-2015 12:25 PM
Bad head gasket or ? shooterschmidty Engine Performance 8 09-30-2015 11:28 PM
3rd Time's a Charm...hopefully. zephyrusaurai Meet and Greet 2 09-28-2015 11:59 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 AM.