Are some mods abusing their rights? - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Front Desk Questions, suggestions, site problems? Put all your site related threads in here.

View Poll Results: Are some mods abusing there rights?
Yes 14 56.00%
No 11 44.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #21
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,847
Total Cats: 1,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzer408 View Post
Exactly. That's the sort of thanks I get around here. It's funny to anyone but the victim.
at least its not philip hazing you, you dont want/like that.

but you gotta admit, it's kinda funny. you've done well and lastest longer than anyone else in your situation.

just ignore and it will go away...
Braineack is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #22
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

lazzer,
first I have NOT ever changed any of your thread titles. scout's honor.
however, I laugh everytime I see a title change. why? your over reactions.

Ever poked a stick at a snapping turtle to get him to snap at the stick? And do it over and over again? You're the turtle.

And yeah, Philip is the HARSH one around here. If you want to get e-ragged on, go ahead and say something to him
Ben is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #23
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzer408 View Post
Why?
Cause other then when you were rude, I dont know when you were personally insulted.

In fact I even helped and threw out some ideas on your "ebov"
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #24
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

oh, and because you have been so overly, blatantly, outstadingly WRONG to the 912654564001545th power, and you continued to state the same WRONG **** despite being corrected

i'm still not sure you can use a voltmeter
Ben is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #25
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default



how COULD you contribute any less? Honestly.
Philip is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #26
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

I can ignore the comments and insults and whatnot that's not a problem. It's when I start a thread to discuss something, that someone might actually have a legitimate interest in, only to have the title changed to make a mockery of the topic or myself. That's not cool.
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #27
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Ok right here, you bring up a topic, I ask you to show examples of what you are talking about and you just spout rhetoric, yeah we get it your feelings are hurt. Show me when you were personally insulted. Or let it go.

Your thread changed from about the MX3 to again you being the victim of the mean mods IE me. Yet no mod had posted in that thread. I changed the title to alert forum users about the change in topic.
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:18 PM   #28
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default

I'm going to go to bed, because I'm tired, and while I'm snoring away I'm going to think of all kinds of ways to **** with you

I already told you what to do if you want to be taken seriously.
Philip is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #29
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
oh, and because you have been so overly, blatantly, outstadingly WRONG to the 912654564001545th power, and you continued to state the same WRONG **** despite being corrected

i'm still not sure you can use a voltmeter
Would you like to discuss whatever it is your refering to? Because you can't just yell "wrong!" and not be willing to discuss it. Either you have something to learn because your wrong or you have something to teach them because your right. To go on judging someone as wrong there after is pretty shallow. This doesn't have to do with that meter thing does it? That whole ordeal was your misunderstanding what it was I was trying to say.
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:28 PM   #30
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

we tried very hard to show you why you were wrong and how to correct yourself. it had nothing to do with me misunderstanding your intentions. it had to do with you creating false evidence by mis-using a DMM, and using this false evidence to back up your point.

i presented links including tutorials, instructional guides, diagrams, photos, etc. and you still wouldn't listen

and yeah, and can just yell "wrong" and not give a detailed explanation. I can't answer everyone's problems in detail. Not enough hours in the day, and not enough good willed nature in my heart.
And hopefully, if I see something wrong, and I can tell someone that it's wrong, then he can go research and figure out why it was wrong. That's the best way to learn.
Ben is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:28 PM   #31
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki047 View Post
Ok right here, you bring up a topic, I ask you to show examples of what you are talking about and you just spout rhetoric, yeah we get it your feelings are hurt. Show me when you were personally insulted. Or let it go.

Your thread changed from about the MX3 to again you being the victim of the mean mods IE me. Yet no mod had posted in that thread. I changed the title to alert forum users about the change in topic.
The topic wasn't about buttplugs and analbeads was it? The topic was still about the MX3 as it has always been. I didn't complain about the title change until... guess what? after it changed, Maybe you thought I was interested in buying a Capri instead of an MX3? I was talking about finding a Capri to take the manifold off of to turbo the MX3 because someone mentioned the VJ-11 and I think the Capri 1.6 used it. Is that why you are refering to an MX3=Buttplug and Capri=Beads and I dunno wtf I'm even doing explaining this ****. Everyone else in the thread was just having a nice conversation about the car untill you came along. Why is that Loki? Why do you feel the need to seek me out and *** up my thread with your bullshit?
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:32 PM   #32
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Dude i didnt change the title to that, nothing to do with ---- beads or buttplugs.

There was nothing wrong with that thread, you deleted it cause your feelings were hurt apperantly. I wanted to know why everyone was bitching about mods again in a thread where No mods had posted anything.

I dont care what you do with your MX3 or capri. I cam ein cause there was a topic change that didnt make sense.
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #33
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki047 View Post
Dude i didnt change the title to that, nothing to do with ---- beads or buttplugs.

There was nothing wrong with that thread, you deleted it cause your feelings were hurt apperantly. I wanted to know why everyone was bitching about mods again in a thread where No mods had posted anything.

I dont care what you do with your MX3 or capri. I cam ein cause there was a topic change that didnt make sense.
Someone changed it to "Lazzer trades his buttplug for analbeads" I bitched in the thread and Braineak changed it back for me. It wasn't that a mod was posting anything but that a mod was changing my thread titles again.
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #34
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Oh i didn't see that. I thought you guys were bitching for no reason. Thats why i posted. If only there was a convenient way to communicate through the internet. Only....

PS. Why trade? Buttplugs are much better, maintains the elasticity of the anus much better than beads.

Plugs then beads no one bleeds... no one has common sense anymore.
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:47 PM   #35
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki047 View Post
Oh i didn't see that. I thought you guys were bitching for no reason. Thats why i posted. If only there was a convenient way to communicate through the internet. Only....

PS. Why trade? Buttplugs are much better, maintains the elasticity of the anus much better than beads.

Plugs then beads no one bleeds... no one has common sense anymore.
You've lost it. lol
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:53 PM   #36
Elite Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Mach929's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: lansdale PA
Posts: 2,500
Total Cats: 0
Default

i don't see changing a thread title unless the thread took a turn and new title better pertains to the ongoing discussion. If you're changing a thread to ridicule someone, fine....but why not just make a totally new thread in B.S. section personally attacking the person, at least that way you wouldn't be anonymous and you'd be using the bs forum as a medium for pointless bullshit
Mach929 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 12:03 AM   #37
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzer408 View Post
You've lost it. lol
So we done now? I thought this was taken care of with the ebov
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 12:12 AM   #38
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

The ebov thread was never renamed back to it's original title. I gave up. It's deleted anyways. I didn't come here to play games I came here to express and discuss new ideas and products I'm working on and get OPINIONS about them, not insults and challanges. If it's just a game to the mods to *** with me then screw it. I'll redesign everything for civics. lol
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 12:22 AM   #39
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

God damn... whatever.
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 01:10 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 884
Total Cats: 0
Default

SWEET! I broke the tie!!! I voted no because that **** is funny.
firedog25 is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1994 Spec Miata Race Car SM/SM2/SSM For Sale Quinn Cars for sale/trade 6 10-23-2016 08:58 AM
Odd Steering issue interestedofold Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 5 09-29-2015 02:42 PM
3rd Time's a Charm...hopefully. zephyrusaurai Meet and Greet 2 09-28-2015 11:59 PM
VR6 to Miata Swap ScrapinMX5 Meet and Greet 8 09-28-2015 02:04 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.