Are some mods abusing their rights? - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Front Desk Questions, suggestions, site problems? Put all your site related threads in here.

View Poll Results: Are some mods abusing there rights?
Yes 14 56.00%
No 11 44.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2007, 03:02 AM   #41
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: vancouver canada
Posts: 1,618
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post

just ignore and it will go away...
Yup.

If you just ignored it from the beginning,we would have found another newb to pick on and you would be forgotten.
spike is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 03:40 AM   #42
Elite Member
iTrader: (24)
 
kotomile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 7,578
Total Cats: 40
Default

The mods are like the big mass of evil in Fifth Element. Shooting them only strengthens them
kotomile is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 05:35 AM   #43
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (5)
 
bryantaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: jacksonville, fl
Posts: 1,720
Total Cats: 0
Default

lazzer, stfu dude. this is the internet and they are only WORDS. no-one is kicking you in the face or pissing on your leg, get over it man
bryantaylor is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 06:05 AM   #44
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
akaryrye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Central California
Posts: 2,526
Total Cats: 0
Default

Need any mods phillip?
akaryrye is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 08:55 AM   #45
:(
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: nowhere
Posts: 8,281
Total Cats: 2
Default

Lazzer it could be worse you could be me even you rag on me. I can't help it you don't have my positive demeanor. Or apreciate the discussion of your concepts if i can hammer home the Wonderfull world of standalone WI to these knuckleheads then you seriusly are doing somehting wrong if you can't convince them that you Effeciency meter, or you ebov, or even your COP tech provides anything we need or is more cost effective than what is on the market. The real answer is that you have to few posts and that makes it easier to single you out if you had half as many posts as i do singling you out would be alot harder. + You are not the only person who spends hours aday trying to contribute to this site. Scot spends quite abit of time here as, do Ben, and ME. Phillip might not even spend as much time on this site as we do but. Lemme tell ya if you **** him off it is gonna be worse than any ******* Loki, and comp. ever made you believe happened. Just my 2 cent's yeah they take **** to far sometimes but not malicously.
magnamx-5 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #46
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryrye View Post
Need any mods phillip?
Sure

I mean not really but it never hurts to have an extra, shoot me a PM.
Philip is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 12:00 PM   #47
Senior Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tampa
Posts: 780
Total Cats: 0
Default

I got E-Thugged and was threatened to have Cookie Monster taken away...

Its all good, that one WAS my fault. Its was all in good fun.
96rdstr is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 02:28 PM   #48
Senior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnamx-5 View Post
Lazzer it could be worse you could be me even you rag on me. I can't help it you don't have my positive demeanor. Or apreciate the discussion of your concepts if i can hammer home the Wonderfull world of standalone WI to these knuckleheads then you seriusly are doing somehting wrong if you can't convince them that you Effeciency meter, or you ebov, or even your COP tech provides anything we need or is more cost effective than what is on the market. The real answer is that you have to few posts and that makes it easier to single you out if you had half as many posts as i do singling you out would be alot harder. + You are not the only person who spends hours aday trying to contribute to this site. Scot spends quite abit of time here as, do Ben, and ME. Phillip might not even spend as much time on this site as we do but. Lemme tell ya if you **** him off it is gonna be worse than any ******* Loki, and comp. ever made you believe happened. Just my 2 cent's yeah they take **** to far sometimes but not malicously.
Like I said...the comments don't bother me. It's the title changes. If you were trying to sell your home and someone changed your sign to "For sale by *****", or whatever, wouldn't you be pissed?
lazzer408 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #49
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 143
Total Cats: 0
Default

I say yes. It's their domain and their rights to define and abuse. Don't like? Leave. I don't think its a bad thing. There are so many fewer retards here. The ones that are here get teased and insulted until they leave or get banned. LOL people think rules of the internet follow rules in the real world
ST2udent is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #50
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default

I've had enough.. I like to keep the retard quotient low around here and lazzer is ******* up my track record. I can abide a retad, but a whiny one at that....


let me correct this situation right here and now
Philip is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 04:22 PM   #51
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (5)
 
bryantaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: jacksonville, fl
Posts: 1,720
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzer408 View Post
Like I said...the comments don't bother me. It's the title changes. If you were trying to sell your home and someone changed your sign to "For sale by *****", or whatever, wouldn't you be pissed?
wow, again STFU. i wouldnt care, because its a damn WORD. the "homeowner" isnt getting gangbanged on the sidewalk in front of the house. the whole COP thing and some other threads you have made were really helpfull, well untill you acted like a little bitch and deleted them.
bryantaylor is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 05:30 PM   #52
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Well im glad thats done..
Loki047 is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #53
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: A2, MI
Posts: 473
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzer408 View Post
Like I said...the comments don't bother me. It's the title changes. If you were trying to sell your home and someone changed your sign to "For sale by *****", or whatever, wouldn't you be pissed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantaylor View Post
wow, again STFU. i wouldnt care, because its a damn WORD. the "homeowner" isnt getting gangbanged on the sidewalk in front of the house. the whole COP thing and some other threads you have made were really helpfull, well untill you acted like a little bitch and deleted them.
And what is so funny about changing thread title to the ones mods did?

For example: " this weeks episode of Lazzer the inventor: eBOV. lol" or close to that. It might be funny to some and not the others, Lazzer didn't like it so you guys should stop doing it... anyway, why are you changing users thread titles to what you want, you might be a mod, or a owner of the board, but not the owner of the thread...?


Well.... why did he get banned? because he wasn't happy when the mods started to change his thread titles?
Dhaark is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 07:53 PM   #54
Elite Member
 
Philip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,270
Total Cats: -4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaark View Post


Well.... why did he get banned? because he wasn't happy when the mods started to change his thread titles?
Because I made the decision to do so.

you've already made it clear how you feel, stop stirring **** up.

If people have legitimate concerns PM me the examples and it will be addressed, this thread has run it's course.
Philip is offline  
Old 09-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #55
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,814
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

I'll give you guys some free advice. Take a chill pill or GTFO. it's that easy. Most people have a sense of humor, the ones that don't dont last.
Braineack is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1994 Spec Miata Race Car SM/SM2/SSM For Sale Quinn Cars for sale/trade 6 10-23-2016 08:58 AM
Odd Steering issue interestedofold Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 5 09-29-2015 02:42 PM
3rd Time's a Charm...hopefully. zephyrusaurai Meet and Greet 2 09-28-2015 11:59 PM
VR6 to Miata Swap ScrapinMX5 Meet and Greet 8 09-28-2015 02:04 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 AM.