Thread title not updating - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Front Desk Questions, suggestions, site problems? Put all your site related threads in here.

Thread title not updating

Old 12-10-2018, 02:52 PM
  #1  
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
nigelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Carmel Valley, CA
Posts: 1,138
Total Cats: 175
Default Thread title not updating

I've got a FS thread here, and the title is making me scratch my head: https://www.miataturbo.net/miata-par...dapters-98426/
It was "NB2 steering rack, NB2 door cards, and non-bose speaker adapters"
Then the "NB2 steering rack" disappeared from the title somehow. I edited the title just now to be only steering rack related, but it doesn't seem to be working. 90% chance I don't know how to use the internet. 10% chance I'm on to something and there's a bug.
__________________
FlowForce 380 |640| 960 Injectors
LS Coil PNP harnesses
and complete kits
Free shipping on everything,
including MS3Pro PNP
Bring your own boost - goflowforce.com
nigelt is online now  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Clos561
MEGAsquirt
2
08-21-2013 10:28 PM
Halcyon
MEGAsquirt
3
04-06-2012 05:13 PM
Martin Y
MEGAsquirt
6
03-26-2012 07:33 AM
mtoronto
Prefabbed Turbo Kits
3
03-16-2009 09:54 AM
Dow.tom
General Miata Chat
28
08-24-2007 12:17 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thread title not updating


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.