Good Radiators? - Page 4 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


General Miata Chat A place to talk about anything Miata

Closed Thread
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 01:49 AM   #61
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wilbraham, ma
Posts: 219
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonrobo02 View Post
I'm guessing you mean the stock ecu connectors. If so, the MS doesn't use the stock connectors. But it should use the stock harness since the wires are already run to the proper locations. You will tap into the stock harness for your MS ins/outs.
unfortuntely for me, i dont mean the connectors, i mean the harness. but i can buy another on ebay
1fastmiata is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 01:57 AM   #62
Senior Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 606
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastmiata View Post
unfortuntely for me, i dont mean the connectors, i mean the harness. but i can buy another on ebay
Hell, if you've already rewired the car for the link, then you should have most/all of the required wires for the MS. I wouldn't go buy a new harness. It'll be more of a PITA to run the full harness than the few extra wires you may need for the MS.

My suggestion is to take a break for a day or 5 and read up on the MS in the MS section of the forums. Read the 18+ pages on the Godspeed radiator and the 1000+ posts on coolant reroute. After reading all of that stuff, you'll have a great idea of what needs to be done and you'll have a better feel for people's personalities when posting and you'll probably understand that the pc-pro is not the answer to anybody's problem.
jasonrobo02 is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 01:58 AM   #63
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wilbraham, ma
Posts: 219
Total Cats: 0
Default

what the heck is a pc-pro? i got off of someones signature that its an intercooler?
1fastmiata is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #64
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 2,084
Total Cats: 0
Default

mazda/nissan is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #65
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wilbraham, ma
Posts: 219
Total Cats: 0
Default

ok, they are trying to ban me for mentioning pc-pro... is it illegal or something?
1fastmiata is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 06:33 AM   #66
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: orlando, FL
Posts: 558
Total Cats: 0
Default

stop post whoring and stay on subject... jeez lol.....
XxGoKoUxX is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #67
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastmiata View Post
ok, they are trying to ban me for mentioning pc-pro... is it illegal or something?

you stupid ****. google pc-pro for ******* crying out loud.


If there's a reason to ban you it's for being retarded.



I want to remind you of something....

you say this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastmiata View Post
...
i had to take my large intercooler off because of overheating, i am still overheating on the track like crazy. i need advice on a radiator, is there such a thing as a triple core radiator for a miata? and if so where can i find one?
Paul gave some advice:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
you are running with NO intercooler now?

look up coolant reroute, maybe that will help with your heat issues.

and stop using tap water, use distilled water only
this is how you repsonded:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastmiata View Post
of course i have an intercooler, its the one that comes stock with the fm kit, i had to duct ALL air going through the front air damn straight through the radiator(yes my intercooler is in front). I herd a few rumors about rerouting from cyl #4 there is some sort of mixing between the cold and hot coolant. i dont use tap water idiot, I RUN ON THE TRACK!!!!!!!! limerock park,CT best time 1:01.56 (amature races) full interior.

If there's any reason you should be banned it's from being a complete **** face from the start. For some reason I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, (Mainly because you're not from SoCal and you don't drift.) I will abort you if don't wise up.
Braineack is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 11:54 AM   #68
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

I think this is Hustler trolling. God I hope that's the case, at least it would be funny.
jayc72 is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #69
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

i really think its real...he even started a new thread on whats a pc-pro

quick, someone ask him if he is a guido? :gay:
Zabac is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #70
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

east coast ip address
Ben is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #71
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Still think it's a troll.
jayc72 is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #72
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: orlando, FL
Posts: 558
Total Cats: 0
Default

lol.... u guys are pretty funnay
XxGoKoUxX is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #73
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Newbsauce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NoVA
Posts: 2,304
Total Cats: 2
Default

This forum has the most hazing of any I've ever been on.. and .. I love it.

The answers have been spelled out.

1> Godspeed radiator
2> Slimline fans
3> Ducting
4> Optional: Extractor
5> PC-Pro used as an ---- plug
Newbsauce is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #74
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wilbraham, ma
Posts: 219
Total Cats: 0
Unhappy

wow braineack, first i think you are nice and helpful and then you pull a 180 on me. i searched in these forums as whaaam suggested and couldnt find anything useful, then someone gave me a link to a fm forum and then i found out that its an auto-tune piggy back system. im not a retard. i thought it was pretty obvious that if i took off my large intercooler i would put the small one back on, which i mentioned in another thread when there was question.

braineack im surprised at you becuase when you first offered advice i took you as nice. are these your true colors??


Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
you stupid ****. google pc-pro for ******* crying out loud.


If there's a reason to ban you it's for being retarded.



I want to remind you of something....

you say this:


Paul gave some advice:


this is how you repsonded:



If there's any reason you should be banned it's from being a complete **** face from the start. For some reason I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, (Mainly because you're not from SoCal and you don't drift.) I will abort you if don't wise up.
1fastmiata is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #75
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

I'm like a cat, you never know when I'm going to claw the **** out of you. Take it in stride and you'll be fine here. Dish it out yourself when it's appropriate and we'll all be a big happy family, you can be the perverted uncle.
Braineack is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #76
Elite Member
iTrader: (39)
 
Zabac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: High Point NC
Posts: 4,854
Total Cats: 8
Default

you are learning, but are still not done
in a nutshell, this is not your average forum, you WILL get raped and molested and if you dont bitch too much, you will survive, can you handle it?
Zabac is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #77
I'm Miserable!
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: wilbraham, ma
Posts: 219
Total Cats: 0
Default

Yes i know that so i dont know why people are still posting/ trashing
i think i changed the topic a while ago from rads to ecus and i got the question answered. so honestly i have no idea why people are still posting in here unless they have more input on my problems....?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbsauce View Post
This forum has the most hazing of any I've ever been on.. and .. I love it.

The answers have been spelled out.

1> Godspeed radiator
2> Slimline fans
3> Ducting
4> Optional: Extractor
5> PC-Pro used as an ---- plug
1fastmiata is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #78
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

because this forum is small, and we all sit online and have nothing better to do.
Braineack is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #79
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Let's start a ban-pool. I give it about 2 days.
jayc72 is offline  
Old 01-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #80
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
because this forum is small, and we all sit online and have nothing better to do.
BINGO! And it's fun.
jayc72 is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 57 07-19-2017 05:11 PM
WTB MP62 (Hotside) (NB2) Rick02R WTB 3 01-03-2016 08:18 PM
Expected intake temps on the track? tazswing Race Prep 20 10-03-2015 12:04 PM
Bad head gasket or ? shooterschmidty Engine Performance 8 09-30-2015 11:28 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 AM.