Gunshot survivor - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
Ben
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default Gunshot survivor

How's this for a gunshot survivor...

Linda Burnett , 23, a resident of San Diego , was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.

One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.

A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered

Linda is a blonde and a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could be irrelevant.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
turbobluemiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 1,019
Total Cats: 0
Default

haha thats fucked up
turbobluemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Elite Member
iTrader: (15)
 
patsmx5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,788
Total Cats: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Linda is a blonde and a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, which explains this level of stupidity.
Fixed.
patsmx5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA
Posts: 2,575
Total Cats: 11
Default

hahahahaha
cardriverx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 94
Total Cats: 0
Default

That urban legend has been floating around for almost 10 years now.
SeanE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #6
Ben
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanE View Post
That urban legend has been floating around for almost 10 years now.
It's a joke. Let people laugh.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #7
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,037
Total Cats: 406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsmx5 View Post
Fixed.
yawn.

didn't you notice that there's only blonde republicans?
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,868
Total Cats: 66
Default

It's good to know that you support power tripping, old dinosaur complete hypocrites.....
Doppelgänger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #9
Elite Member
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 13
Default

I find that offensive!
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Concord, North Carolina
Posts: 4,172
Total Cats: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantthink4155 View Post
I find that offensive!
Which is why you should have been aborted.

Pro Choice ftw.
miatamania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #11
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
yawn.

didn't you notice that there's only blonde republicans?

Really?
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by levnubhin; 10-07-2009 at 04:06 PM.
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Taos, New mexico
Posts: 5,701
Total Cats: 236
Default

Lol pwnt.
Fireindc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:31 PM   #13
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,037
Total Cats: 406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by levnubhin View Post
Really?
yes all democrats who support obama are stupid.

y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #14
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Eastern Wisconsin
Posts: 1,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Reminds me of that episode of mythbusters
ApexOnYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #15
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by y8s View Post
yes all democrats who support obama are stupid.

You said it, but I do agree.
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:58 AM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
How's this for a gunshot survivor...

Linda Burnett , 23, a resident of San Diego , was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.

One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.

A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered

Linda is a blonde and a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could be irrelevant.
Haha i remember that one from a few years ago but back then she was a bush supporter and a republican
Loki047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:04 AM   #17
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Loki047's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,145
Total Cats: 0
Default

Loki047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:01 PM   #18
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,037
Total Cats: 406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by levnubhin View Post
You said it, but I do agree.
fair enough.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #19
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,997
Total Cats: 1
Default

Good stuff Loki
johndoe is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US police kill more in days than other countries do in years Clifton Current Events, News, Politics 20 08-28-2015 12:25 PM
Need HELP! COP coversion gone wrong??? rndmheroxx MEGAsquirt 20 10-12-2013 12:44 AM
Everybody Jump! Joe Perez Insert BS here 14 09-01-2012 07:19 PM
Problem with geese rleete Insert BS here 72 04-02-2010 01:40 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.