How (and why) to Ramble On your domestic shorthair - Page 67 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2010, 01:34 PM   #1321  
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,011
Total Cats: -1
Default

****, I should go do something productive
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #1322  
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,319
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider384 View Post
I had 6,000 Pokemon cards... No joke. I proceeded to sell them, all 6k of them, to Shinders for the massive price of seven dollars and twenty some cents. Yeah, I was like 10.
Damn thats all you got. I actually traded my cards for my co workers ps3. He was a dumb ****** i guess.
turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:40 PM   #1323  
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
MartinezA92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mountain View, CA
Posts: 1,747
Total Cats: 36
Default

Yup, I havn't turned my TV on in almost a year, though I watch Adult Swim at my friends house once in a while.


.......
MartinezA92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #1324  
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,011
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turotufas View Post
Damn thats all you got. I actually traded my cards for my co workers ps3. He was a dumb ****** i guess.
How many did you have?
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #1325  
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,670
Total Cats: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turotufas View Post
Damn thats all you got. I actually traded my cards for my co workers ps3. He was a dumb ****** i guess.
No ******* way! Prove it or
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #1326  
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago. (The non-murder part.)
Posts: 27,489
Total Cats: 2,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinezA92 View Post
I watch Adult Swim at my friends house once in a while.
Robot Chicken:

1: Weird **** happens.

2: Weird **** happens.

3: Weird **** happens.

4: Weird **** happens.

5: Credits.


Still a funny show.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #1327  
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
levnubhin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,268
Total Cats: 1
Default

levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:56 PM   #1328  
meatbag
iTrader: (50)
 
gospeed81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,258
Total Cats: 26
Default

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "we are very happy that you have passed our little test... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.......
gospeed81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #1329  
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,011
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospeed81 View Post
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "we are very happy that you have passed our little test... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.......
Lmao

Where did you find that?
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #1330  
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 434
Total Cats: 1
Default

haha, that is win
redfred18t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #1331  
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,011
Total Cats: -1
Default

This just in:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DU MX-5 View Post
NOx readings means that the car is poluting too much oxides of nitrogen.
From m.net, of course.
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #1332  
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 74,733
Total Cats: 2,059
Default

I want to give you an oxide of hydrogen.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #1333  
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,011
Total Cats: -1
Default

Anyone know where I can get bellhousing bolts? I need the 14mms
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #1334  
Elite Member
iTrader: (4)
 
MartinezA92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mountain View, CA
Posts: 1,747
Total Cats: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perez View Post
Robot Chicken:

1: Weird **** happens.

2: Weird **** happens.

3: Weird **** happens.

4: Weird **** happens.

5: Credits.


Still a funny show.
Thats pretty much all of Adult Swim. Tim and Eric awesome show especially.
MartinezA92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #1335  
Elite Member
iTrader: (10)
 
leatherface24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posts: 4,009
Total Cats: 2
Default

I like my new avatar
leatherface24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:22 PM   #1336  
Want fries with that?
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Posts: 2,011
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherface24 View Post
I like my new avatar
It should be the new avatar of shame awarded to the worst noob of the year.
rider384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:25 PM   #1337  
Elite Member
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gainesville,Fl
Posts: 3,319
Total Cats: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider384 View Post
How many did you have?
Like 1 folder of 1st editions. Edit: I did cover his shifts for a while too. But I got the better deal.

I can't really prove it though.
turotufas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #1338  
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,670
Total Cats: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider384 View Post
It should be the new avatar of shame awarded to the worst noob of the year.
The cartoon with the ***** on the cheek is the best!
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #1339  
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,328
Total Cats: -33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
haha. stop being such a troll, did you honestly not do anything?
I was just being a dick to everyone I felt deserved it. That Woolery ******* is a total [email protected] I felt most of what I was pretty tongue-in-cheek. But it is a Miata forum so tongue-in-*** is preferred, right?
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #1340  
Moderator
iTrader: (11)
 
sixshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 17,447
Total Cats: 1,971
Default

Nerds

sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Uconn Car Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 1 01-23-2016 09:17 PM
Uconn Car Show Sat, April 9th 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 7 04-11-2011 10:00 AM
Uconn Car Club Spring 2010 Show 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 92 04-12-2010 05:20 PM
anual uconn car show/meet 240_to_miata Local Meets, Events and Tech Days 0 02-19-2008 09:03 PM


Tags
brain <3 me, brainy <3s hollywood, cancerous testicles, cuban caveman, furry barnacle, get fragged faeflora, joe p for prez, lyrical joe perez, not hit block, peter falk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.