NB Partout - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 5
Default NB Partout

I lurk the forums mostly and from my reading/searching, I can feel the n00b love...lol. I dont post a whole lot, but if its cool, Id like to sell some stuff.

I am parting a wrecked '00 Miata for a friend of mine. The dude who owned it lost it around a corner and hit a lightpost in the rear

Its sitting in the back of my friends shop. The dude owed my friend some money, and my friend now owns the car. Im parting it out for him, for trade on the engine/harness/ecu/wheels.

Everything pictured minus the previously mentioned parts are up for stripping. Ill be pulling the engine soon and it will be headed to the scrapyard eventually. ~130k on the car

Not trying to get rich off this, just need it gone. So if anyone is interested in anything, lmk and Ill get a price.
Attached Thumbnails
NB Partout-img_4666.jpg   NB Partout-img_4668.jpg   NB Partout-img_4669.jpg   NB Partout-img_4671.jpg   NB Partout-img_4673.jpg  

NB Partout-img_4679.jpg  
92dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:48 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Charleston
Posts: 78
Total Cats: -4
Default

people here don't like noobs seeling stuff here...oh well how much for the side skirts?
xj220sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #3
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 800
Total Cats: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj220sc View Post
people here don't like noobs seeling stuff here...oh well how much for the side skirts?
Yes, we are very against seeling stuff.
soloracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 279
Total Cats: 3
Default

I think the guys hate when noobs can't spell more than when they try to sell stuff
spitefulcheerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 25
Total Cats: 0
Default

I would like the cruise control servo/cables etc under the hood. Please PM me.
eddy1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 5
Default

pms sent/replied
92dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

I want:

- Window rocker switch assembly - both tabs must be intact
- dummy oil pressure gauge - handle and wrap carefully

Last edited by JasonC SBB; 05-19-2011 at 01:44 PM.
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #8
Senior Member
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MoCo, MD
Posts: 703
Total Cats: 0
Default

How much for both door panels and the center console?
pschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC SBB View Post
I want:

- Window rocker switch assembly - both tabs must be intact
- dummy oil pressure gauge - handle and wrap carefully
Ok, have a location I can use to check shipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pschmidt View Post
How much for both door panels and the center console?
Hmm, not sure how much those would be to ship. Anyone have any suggestions on shipping door panels? (carriers?)
92dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #10
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 97
Total Cats: 0
Default

For a single door panel, get a mirror box from a Self storage or moving place. It fits fine and is just under the dimensional weight limit of UPS. I think the one I shipped was ~$18 + 5 for the box from Seattle to TX. For two, either ship separately or use two mirror boxes spliced together and either pay the dimensional price or ship via Greyhound (haven't had to do that yet, so no personal experience).

The self-store place I went to also had a big box that contained a set of moving boxes, but you could buy the big box separately. That or a bike box (usually free from local bike shop) should fit console and both door panels. The cut down bike box I recently shipped with was about $70-80 cross country via UPS.

Shipping is nasty these days and you have to be really careful to stay under dimensional weight limits with the shippers. If a box is 1" too big, it can more than double the price as it switches from actual weight to dimensional weight.
Tim Irwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #11
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 5
Default

hes been selling some stuff off it as well. (His name is Jesse Prather if you guys are familiar..http://www.pratherracing.com/)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC SBB View Post
I want:

- Window rocker switch assembly - both tabs must be intact
- dummy oil pressure gauge - handle and wrap carefully
I called him up, doors are gone, 25+ shipping for the whole cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pschmidt View Post
How much for both door panels and the center console?
Doors and console are gone, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Irwin View Post
For a single door panel, get a mirror box from a Self storage or moving place. It fits fine and is just under the dimensional weight limit of UPS. I think the one I shipped was ~$18 + 5 for the box from Seattle to TX. For two, either ship separately or use two mirror boxes spliced together and either pay the dimensional price or ship via Greyhound (haven't had to do that yet, so no personal experience).

The self-store place I went to also had a big box that contained a set of moving boxes, but you could buy the big box separately. That or a bike box (usually free from local bike shop) should fit console and both door panels. The cut down bike box I recently shipped with was about $70-80 cross country via UPS.

Shipping is nasty these days and you have to be really careful to stay under dimensional weight limits with the shippers. If a box is 1" too big, it can more than double the price as it switches from actual weight to dimensional weight.
Good info, thanks!
92dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 119
Total Cats: -3
Default

i know what you mean being a noob. I don't have much experience with miatas so I mostly read. Anyways I need the steering wheel and both
Airbags. Those are the last pieces to restore the wrecked miata I have. where in Arkansas are you?

[email protected] for faster response.
jdmitrswapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmitrswapped View Post
i know what you mean being a noob. I don't have much experience with miatas so I mostly read. Anyways I need the steering wheel and both
Airbags. Those are the last pieces to restore the wrecked miata I have. where in Arkansas are you?

[email protected] for faster response.
Hey there. Im in Kansas, not Arkansas. Ill get you a price for all that soon. Lemme get your zip plz. Thanks
92dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 119
Total Cats: -3
Default

Edit: I just need the airbags shipped to 87113

Last edited by jdmitrswapped; 05-20-2011 at 01:07 AM.
jdmitrswapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #15
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dx View Post
ok, have a location i can use to check shipping?
95138
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:28 AM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (18)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: oahu
Posts: 1,720
Total Cats: 2
Default

Would you sell the camber bolts?
astroboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
Junior Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 82
Total Cats: 5
Default

Ill check if theyre still available. I run all the parts requests by him to see what he wants for it and if its still available. Ill update everyone asap. pms replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonC SBB View Post
95138

35 shipped for cluster
92dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:32 AM   #18
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 58
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitefulcheerio View Post
I think the guys hate when noobs can't spell more than when they try to sell stuff
why ppl are such asses the world may never know.
mazdaspeeder86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #19
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ON
Posts: 523
Total Cats: 2
Default

pm sent
inferno94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:06 AM   #20
Destroyer of Inconel
iTrader: (37)
 
EO2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In ur driveway, abusin' ur WPA
Posts: 9,642
Total Cats: 954
Default

I'd be in for the cluster if JasonC SBB passes (though I'm pretty sure he won't) Guess it can't hurt to try.
EO2K is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axis Power Racing CF Hood + Latches codingparadox Miata parts for sale/trade 7 11-20-2015 02:11 AM
Going back to stock. Need some 1.6 parts. Trent WTB 2 10-01-2015 01:15 PM
1.8 Supercharger Kit - 360+rwhp codingparadox Miata parts for sale/trade 2 07-20-2015 11:08 PM
Axis Power Racing Carbon Fiber Parts (Hardtop, Seats, Fenders, Hood) codingparadox Miata parts for sale/trade 18 06-09-2015 07:14 PM
**TURBO BUILD PART OUT**: Charlotte, NC JDMAflac Miata parts for sale/trade 14 08-12-2007 08:45 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.