I hope your duct tape holds up better than mine did. I had a similar setup and 1 track day in 90 degree heat with 120+mph straights and it all fell apart. I'm in the process of re-designing it using weather stripping and some sort of removable fasteners. It sucks having to re-tape everything whenever you work on the front end of the car.
Keep us posted. I now have at least the bumper removable without retaping. Making the heat exchangers removable without re-doing it seems impossible.
I'm kinda in the opposite scenario. Mine is riveted to the bumper, but mostly sealed with weather stripping to the radiator. Where my bottom horizontal piece of ducting meets the radiator I've riveted it to thin aluminum angle iron and put a strip of weather stripping on it, then I zip tie it tight against the radiator using the fan mounting tabs on the radiator. Pretty easy to R&R with just cutting and re zip tying, which is much easier than taping.
The hard part is the vertical pieces on the sides... They need to seal against the curving body on top, get around the IC and oil cooler pipes somehow, and seal against the horizontal bottom piece. I think I will split each into two pieces, one riveted to the horizontal bottom piece and the bumper and the other riveted to the body. Have them split around the IC and oil cooler lines so that the bottom of the ducting can come off with the bumper and allow removal of the heat exchangers and their lines, leaving the upper part of the ducting in place... I still need to figure out how I'm going to seal and attach the two halves to one another.
Your brake duct hose routing is superior to mine. I have discovered that fastening it in place so that it is horizontally parallel with the sway bar is fail, and gets rubbed and crunched in interesting ways. I shall be replicating yours.
I can report that it works very well too! I now run Hawk DTC-60 on all corners and with the ducting and cooling in place I have solid pedal throughout the day. Pit in, the brakes no longer overheat which is a big plus!
Spooky can we see a picture of the front of the car with the front end on, I am interested to see how your brake duct inlets sit with the front bumper/spoiler...
Actually, I had to redo part of the ducting. Just waterproof duct tape is not enough. So I used high adhesive tape that is good to 266F for attaching the ducting to the head exchangers and filled the space between the top of the splitter and the bottom of the radiator/ducting so it cannot droop. I used styrofoam-like material.