I finally got the bee to the dyno today. After overcoming some serious headaches, we finally got a descent tune on the car. I still think we left a little on the plate, but I am happy with the results.
A little breakdown of the car....
1992 Sunburst Yellow A package (2050lbs before FFS)
2000 1.8 Engine
440cc RC Engineering Injectors
AEM Water Injection
I set the cam gears back to 0 deg before the dyno. I'd like to head back and play with them and see if I can get the torque up a little.
We tuned it to 11.8 on 93 octane. It was much happier into the 12s, but being that it will get abused on the track, we took the conservative route. I stopped the pulls at 7100ish rpms. I have the rev limit set for 7500 and have been known to bounce of it in the past. So running the current plot into the 7500 range should have put me in the 225-230 range.
The first plot is the final run today. The 2nd plot is an overlay of my last trip to this dyno along with today's plot. Just a little change.