Na brg - m45 180 whp - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 29
Total Cats: 0
Default Na brg - m45 180 whp

Results:



180,4 WHP
230,2 NM


* 1.8 NB engine
* 450CC injectors
* M45
* 15% pulley
* Audi A6 intercooler
Sonny Snepvangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:51 AM   #2
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,085
Total Cats: 30
Default

Evidently the number 5252 means nothing to you.
albumleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:47 AM   #3
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 29
Total Cats: 0
Default

No can you pleae tell me?
Sonny Snepvangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albumleaf View Post
Evidently the number 5252 means nothing to you.
what is that even supposed to mean?




OP, where were your two O2 readings taken at?
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Newtons bro. Newtons
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #6
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albumleaf View Post
Evidently the number 5252 means nothing to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRT_Fun View Post
Newtons bro. Newtons

that doesn't even matter, because not only is HP and TQ in two different measurements, the X axis is set to MPH, not RPM.

How can dyno plot cross at 5252MPH? His miata is not going Mach 7 with a JRSC...
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #7
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
that doesn't even matter, because not only is HP and TQ in two different measurements, the X axis is set to MPH, not RPM.

How can dyno plot cross at 5252MPH? His miata is not going Mach 7 with a JRSC...
I seeeeeeeeeee.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Warrington/Birmingham
Posts: 2,658
Total Cats: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
that doesn't even matter, because not only is HP and TQ in two different measurements, the X axis is set to MPH, not RPM.

How can dyno plot cross at 5252MPH? His miata is not going Mach 7 with a JRSC...

No it isn't. the x axis is set to engine speed, not car speed. engine speed = revs.

The reason the lines don't cross at 5252 is the scales for torque and power are different.
richyvrlimited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #9
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

oh whoops; I saw the numbers and didn't look at the legend.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richyvrlimited View Post
No it isn't. the x axis is set to engine speed, not car speed. engine speed = revs.

The reason the lines don't cross at 5252 is the scales for torque and power are different.
Wat? If it's in nm it won't cross at 5252 right? I mean... the constants are different. And I was trying to be nice to scott about the engine speed

Although in the end like you say, the scales are different so it doesn't matter either way.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #11
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,809
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

why are we still discussing this?
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
I'm a terrible person
iTrader: (19)
 
FRT_Fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,293
Total Cats: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
why are we still discussing this?
Because m45.
FRT_Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help - Stock Balancer and Fastforward overlay pulleys Frank_and_Beans Supercharger Discussion 13 09-12-2016 09:17 PM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM
Time to start learning and play with tuning The Gleas MEGAsquirt 3 10-01-2015 10:30 AM
01-05 Fab9 PNP COPs (used) FrankB Miata parts for sale/trade 6 09-30-2015 12:48 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 PM.