Hustler, did you open a performance shop?! (NJ Thugs) - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
Boost Czar
Thread Starter
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,857
Total Cats: 1,788
Default Hustler, did you open a performance shop?! (NJ Thugs)

Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

nah, I chop pinkies off with dikes. I sure as hell wouldn't write a note or email back and forth. What a tard.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
Antisaint
iTrader: (17)
 
Vashthestampede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Danbury, CT
Posts: 4,659
Total Cats: 54
Default

Anyone stupid enough to pay $1800 in the first place for a catch can should be taken for a ride.....why the **** not?

Vash-
Vashthestampede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #4
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 1,378
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashthestampede View Post
Anyone stupid enough to pay $1800 in the first place for a catch can should be taken for a ride.....why the **** not?

Vash-
Love all the kids saying 1800 dollars for a catch can isnt that much money bahaha.
naarleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
Senior Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 790
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naarleven View Post
Love all the kids saying 1800 dollars for a catch can isnt that much money bahaha.
What the **** are you talking about?

If you could actually read, you would see they don't think 2000$ is a lot of money to go through some gangster bullshit like this, and it isn't. You are almost as ******* stupid as the company risking their business with some "strong arm" bullshit like this.

I have been on that forum for 3 years now, most people on there NET an easy 100k+ a year, and know almost all of the local guys personally, they don't give a ****. 2k for them for something that was SUPPOSED to fix the dudes issue is peanuts for them when they have 70k+ into their cars.

As for kids, there isn't much, except for that Bavarian Motorist ------.

When the $$$ goes up, your time is worth more then diagnosing some bullshit oil consumption problem. Thats why you have high end shops.

Edit: Actually you know what, I'm done with you, this isn't the first time you have posted stupid **** and I have called you out on it. You can join miataz in my block list.
reddroptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:42 PM   #6
Junior Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bristol
Posts: 442
Total Cats: 0
Default

I love brains sympathetic post on page 9
Duckie_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #7
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,181
Total Cats: 2,581
Default

anyone want a catch can for 5000? ill custom make one and even throw NOS stickers on it
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canton, Ga
Posts: 1,707
Total Cats: 19
Default

I could have sold him one for $500 and saved him a ton of cash.
Stealth97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #9
Senior Member
iTrader: (8)
 
turbobluemiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 1,019
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth97 View Post
I could have sold him one for $500 and saved him a ton of cash.

I don't think he cares to much about money, or trying to save money and do the work himself
turbobluemiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,900
Total Cats: 0
Default

why do I have a feeling the root cause is a bad/clogged PCV valve. Catch cans do exactly what their name implies... they catch oil and prevent it from entering the engine. They do not cause the engine to miraculously stop blowing oil out. This "high end" shop is ******* retarded.
Arkmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #11
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 1,378
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddroptop View Post
What the **** are you talking about?

If you could actually read, you would see they don't think 2000$ is a lot of money to go through some gangster bullshit like this, and it isn't. You are almost as ******* stupid as the company risking their business with some "strong arm" bullshit like this.

I have been on that forum for 3 years now, most people on there NET an easy 100k+ a year, and know almost all of the local guys personally, they don't give a ****. 2k for them for something that was SUPPOSED to fix the dudes issue is peanuts for them when they have 70k+ into their cars.

As for kids, there isn't much, except for that Bavarian Motorist ------.

When the $$$ goes up, your time is worth more then diagnosing some bullshit oil consumption problem. Thats why you have high end shops.

Edit: Actually you know what, I'm done with you, this isn't the first time you have posted stupid **** and I have called you out on it. You can join miataz in my block list.
Bizarre story. $1744 isn't that much money. Says Chris Mackey.

and exarkun1178 agrees!

baha what the hell kind of response was that. I call everyone kids. Grow up ace.
naarleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #12
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (5)
 
bryantaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: jacksonville, fl
Posts: 1,720
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naarleven View Post

Dumb canuckistanian.
your the guy who drove across florida to get a timing belt changed and blew a trans while still NA, you have no room to call anyone dumb.
bryantaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #13
Elite Member
iTrader: (21)
 
paul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Point Pleasant, NJ
Posts: 2,957
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naarleven View Post
Bizarre story. $1744 isn't that much money. Says Chris Mackey.

and exarkun1178 agrees!

baha what the hell kind of response was that. I call everyone kids. Grow up ace.

******* canadian
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:50 AM   #14
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago (Over two miles from Wrigley Field. Fuck the Cubs. Fuck them in their smarmy goat-hole.)
Posts: 26,317
Total Cats: 1,915
Default

God dammit, will you homos please shut the **** up and stop fighting like bitches?
Joe Perez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:51 AM   #15
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Malibu, CA
Posts: 749
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naarleven View Post
When problems arrised, I almost got stranded.

So go **** yourself.
Not to join in on everyone ganging up on you, but I think it should be arose.

And to get back on topic, that guy payed too much, but damn that shop is waay more retarded than the customer in question for pulling some mafioza **** over something where they may well loose a case in court.

I'd put some landmines in my front yard and watch the fireworks when the collector came again .
speedf50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:00 AM   #16
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 1,378
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedf50 View Post
Not to join in on everyone ganging up on you, but I think it should be arose.

And to get back on topic, that guy payed too much, but damn that shop is waay more retarded than the customer in question for pulling some mafioza **** over something where they may well loose a case in court.

I'd put some landmines in my front yard and watch the fireworks when the collector came again .
Ha typing in a defensive rage often causes one to forget his learnings of comp 2.

naarleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:44 AM   #17
Senior Member
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Eastern Wisconsin
Posts: 1,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantaylor View Post
On a semi related (but still off topic) note, and not adding to the "who's vagina is bigger" contest, naarleven you know that its an easy fix for that trans right? Look on m.net there is a write up in the garage to fix it on the car.
ApexOnYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:50 AM   #18
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 1,378
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexOnYou View Post
On a semi related (but still off topic) note, and not adding to the "who's vagina is bigger" contest, naarleven you know that its an easy fix for that trans right? Look on m.net there is a write up in the garage to fix it on the car.
Yeah I learned about it a bit later. I didnt know what was wrong with it in the first place anyways and I had been having problems with my tranny so we/I jumped to conclusions.

Throw in, I have a 94' and that write up is for a early 90. Learn new things everyday I guess.
naarleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:25 AM   #19
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VA, Germany, Afghanistan
Posts: 2,967
Total Cats: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexOnYou View Post
On a semi related (but still off topic) note, and not adding to the "who's vagina is bigger" contest, naarleven you know that its an easy fix for that trans right? Look on m.net there is a write up in the garage to fix it on the car.
I just knew this was going to come up some day and **** me the hell off...my first miata about three years ago this happened (it was an EARLY 90) and i payed like 1200 to have my tranny swapped out b/c at the time i wouldnt know where to start swapping a motor/tranny, then i read about that ~2 weeks later, i was PISSED!

Anyway back on (or atleast on the original off) topic
KPLAFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:51 AM   #20
:(
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: nowhere
Posts: 8,281
Total Cats: 2
Default

wow wtf
magnamx-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project Gemini - Turbo Civic on the Cheap Full_Tilt_Boogie Build Threads 57 07-19-2017 05:11 PM
15x10 - 15x11 6UL @ 949 Racing emilio700 Wheels and Tires 151 06-02-2017 03:36 PM
1994 Spec Miata Race Car SM/SM2/SSM For Sale Quinn Cars for sale/trade 6 10-23-2016 08:58 AM
Back to Stock Part Out!! Turbo Parts, MS2 Enhanced 01-05, Suspension, and MOAR! StratoBlue1109 Miata parts for sale/trade 16 10-02-2015 10:39 AM
(Noob). Does MS3 use CEL? TheNomad MEGAsquirt 6 10-01-2015 11:47 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 PM.