Why do so many stupid people live in Florida? - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default Why do so many stupid people live in Florida?

It seems that most of the ******* idiotic retarded car threads are started by people who live in Florida. Explain.
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Delicious and Moist.
Posts: 26,327
Total Cats: 1,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeflora View Post
It seems that most of the ******* idiotic retarded car threads are started by people who live in Florida. Explain.
Too many successive generations of inbreeding.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,199
Total Cats: 2,584
Default

In for glorious thread. I predict 6 stars
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,899
Total Cats: 1,792
Default

best thread to date.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,685
Total Cats: 216
Default

Florida is kinda like Georgia (i.e. rednecks), plus old people, plus a bunch of thugs and criminals... so yah, not good.
Full_Tilt_Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,199
Total Cats: 2,584
Default

Flawwwda is full of cool bro's like Pusha. It can't possibly be that bad.
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
Senior Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Yamato Japan
Posts: 692
Total Cats: 26
Default



I've only been here 6 months, but I have noticed something:
Everyone is pregnant. You can't go to the club and try to talk with a hoe without hearing, "Well I got me some kids, so I'm tryin'a find me a man who can handle that. If u ain't ain't enough man for this, step off."

Real winners there. I think there is a correlation.
tasty danish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #8
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
Flawwwda is full of cool bro's like Pusha. It can't possibly be that bad.
I think it is that bad indeed.

In fact, did the DSM scene originate in Florida?
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #9
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

I have seen so many shitted up Floridian Miatas that I fear the Miata is becoming the new DSM.
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
Elite Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,685
Total Cats: 216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeflora View Post
I think it is that bad indeed.

In fact, did the DSM scene originate in Florida?
Im not sure, but I know that there used to be a looooot of DSMs running around
Not so much anymore. Around here its almost all B series Hondas
Full_Tilt_Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Southlake,Texas
Posts: 3,251
Total Cats: 17
Default

Tx>*
Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #12
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,684
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeflora View Post
I have seen so many shitted up Floridian Miatas that I fear the Miata is becoming the new DSM.
Relax bitch... No one, but you likes it the *** around here.
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #13
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,782
Total Cats: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffon01 View Post
Relax bitch... No one, but you likes it the *** around here.
Point demonstrated.
Faeflora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:41 PM   #14
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,684
Total Cats: 10
Default

Clearly.
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #15
NB/VVT Connoisseur
iTrader: (24)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 6,073
Total Cats: 253
Default

Florida > Commiefornia

That being said, I really don't like Florida very much. From my experience here, I would say I wouldn't come back to live here for any period of time. I've lived in Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, Panama City, Key West, Orlando etc.. Pretty much all the "some-what" metropolitan/ beach towns. People are easy to find, but friends are near impossible. I'm more or less a straight edge (never done drugs, maybe 1 beer every 3 months, no pills, etc...), focused on school, military, etc.. So fitting in with these areas wasn't exactly an easy task.

I would venture to say that the majority of Florida's population is doomed to a life of mediocrity. As bad as Commifornia, though? Not even close.

As far as "stupid *******, idiotic threads", this thread is just oozing with irony

Look at the OP's name and think for a second.
viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #16
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,684
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperormiata View Post
Florida > Commiefornia

That being said, I really don't like Florida very much. From my experience here, I would say I wouldn't come back to live here for any period of time. I've lived in Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, Panama City, Key West, Orlando etc.. Pretty much all the "some-what" metropolitan/ beach towns. People are easy to find, but friends are near impossible. I'm more or less a straight edge (never done drugs, maybe 1 beer every 3 months, no pills, etc...), focused on school, military, etc.. So fitting in with these areas wasn't exactly an easy task.

I would venture to say that the majority of Florida's population is doomed to a life of mediocrity. As bad as Commifornia, though? Not even close.

As far as "stupid *******, idiotic threads", this thread is just oozing with irony

Look at the OP's name and think for a second.
https://www.miataturbo.net/insert-bs-here-4/holla-cha-boi-58717/
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:48 PM   #17
NB/VVT Connoisseur
iTrader: (24)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 6,073
Total Cats: 253
Default

viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #18
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Posts: 5,684
Total Cats: 10
Default

Maybe the chemicals to keep that magnificent hair in style is taking a toll on him...
buffon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #19
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,199
Total Cats: 2,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperormiata View Post
I would venture to say that the majority of Florida's population is doomed to a life of mediocrity. As bad as Commifornia, though? Not even close.
What exactly, besides strict smog and car laws, makes it so bad?
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #20
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,899
Total Cats: 1,792
Default

maybe it's the lack of trees, hills, and curvy roads.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB MP62 (Hotside) (NB2) Rick02R WTB 3 01-03-2016 08:18 PM
"Chimney Ethanol" E100 MiataGarage Engine Performance 5 09-30-2015 12:04 AM
96 montego blue nOOb from Milwaukee Squiblez Meet and Greet 1 09-23-2015 02:50 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.