NA dash - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


WTB Wanted to buy ads. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. forum cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any transactions.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Total Cats: 0
Default NA dash

I'm looking for a dash in good condition of just about any colour to replace my worn and (for some plastic pieces) cracked one. The challenge is trying to find one that the owner is willing to ship, or lives close to me. I live in British Columbia, Canada.

Black, Black and Tan, Red, what-have-you.
rallyjiggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 13,776
Total Cats: 1,106
Default

1.6 or 1.8?

I know Steve at Panic Motorsports just got in a 1.6 black dash. He might be willing to work with you.
shuiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
AFM Crusader
iTrader: (18)
 
olderguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Wayne, NJ
Posts: 4,438
Total Cats: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyjiggz View Post
I'm looking for a dash in good condition of just about any colour to replace my worn and (for some plastic pieces) cracked one. The challenge is trying to find one that the owner is willing to ship, or lives close to me. I live in British Columbia, Canada.

Black, Black and Tan, Red, what-have-you.
Do you want to drive to NJ?
olderguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:36 AM   #4
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
1.6 or 1.8?

I know Steve at Panic Motorsports just got in a 1.6 black dash. He might be willing to work with you.
1.6! Thanks for the heads up. Sorry for hijacking. Best of luck with the sale!



Quote:
Originally Posted by olderguy View Post
Do you want to drive to NJ?
If only employers were okay with less than a 52 hour work week these days :\ ... I don't even think British Columbians will be seeing another long weekend until March or April (our last one was New Year's Day). The rest of Canada, I believe, has a long weekend called Family Day in February to "break up the monotony" of the cold winter months. Correct me if I'm wrong you other Canadians, but I don't think BC has it (Alberta and Saskatchewan do though, and Manitoba calls it Louis Riel day to feel special).
rallyjiggz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #5
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Posts: 2,502
Total Cats: 13
Default

I have one. I thought I emailed you yesterday? It's black and in perfect shape.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
Elite Member
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fraser Valley, British Columbia
Posts: 2,502
Total Cats: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyjiggz View Post


If only employers were okay with less than a 52 hour work week these days :\ ... I don't even think British Columbians will be seeing another long weekend until March or April (our last one was New Year's Day). The rest of Canada, I believe, has a long weekend called Family Day in February to "break up the monotony" of the cold winter months. Correct me if I'm wrong you other Canadians, but I don't think BC has it (Alberta and Saskatchewan do though, and Manitoba calls it Louis Riel day to feel special).
The rest of the country needs all the days off they can get because.. well, they don't live in BC .
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
Newb
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon View Post
I have one. I thought I emailed you yesterday? It's black and in perfect shape.
you did email me! Let me know when a good time would be to come by and get it.
rallyjiggz is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MS PNP requires reading and following directions??? satisfied MEGAsquirt 141 10-06-2015 11:44 AM
Are my coils failing? viriiguy General Miata Chat 5 09-28-2015 08:39 PM
dash ligh help =( turbowannab General Miata Chat 10 12-19-2007 10:45 PM
No dash lights after heater core install . . . tylerdurden General Miata Chat 6 10-11-2007 08:40 PM
dash question aArOn General Miata Chat 1 04-27-2007 04:06 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.