Been kind of quiet around here. Been waiting on progress on the manifold and DP before ordering too many more things but then I got impatient.
Ordered all the engine things:
- Wiseco 83.5mm 8.5:1 Pistons
- Manley Forged H-beam Rods
- ARP head studs
- ARP main studs
- ATI Harmonic Balancer
- ACL RACE bearings
- Cometic MLS Headgasket
- Boundary Engineering Street Oil Pump 2 shims
- Supertech Intake Valves
- Supertech Exhaust Valves
- Supertech Dual Valve Spring Kit 63lbs
- Supertech Valve Seal Set
- Gaskets - Oil Pan, Crankshaft + Front Seal, Rear Main
- Gates Complete Water Pump + Racing Timing Component Kit
Finally made it out to do some work on the car last weekend.
Made the cuts to fit the Stage 2 Fab9Tuning intercooler and mocked that up. The pulled the rear hubs, just waiting on my wheel bearings to come in before putting the new hubs back in.