Alright, I purchased a wideband from a guy in the local club. It is a Depo wideband gauge with the sensor. It was a hell of a deal so I thought, "why not?" Well it has come back to bite me when I tried installing it. Here are my problems
1. It came with no directions.
2. Four cables are coming off the gauge. I thought I could identify them. Obviously, I can't.
3. Everytime I got it hooked up, it gave me the code .
4. Couldn't get a solid ground.
5. I bought a Depo Wideband from a guy with no instructions for installs and should have bought a brand new wideband
Ok, this is what happened. I thought the red was power, black was ground, orange was a dimmer, and white was something... different...
Everything I did ended up with the code 
Red hooked up to power, black to ground
White hooked up to power, red hooked up to power, black to ground
white hooked up to power, black to ground
I know this is rather confusing and I feel like a total noob. I'm scared to say it, but I did search around Google. I even contacted DepoRacing and they haven't gotten back to me (go figure). If I could get some help, that would be amazing! Thanks
picture of the wires