klutch suggestion please - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


General Miata Chat A place to talk about anything Miata

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2015, 08:21 AM   #21
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,860
Total Cats: 1,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealious View Post

Because i asked them?!.. and obviously if i salvage my pp I would have an unopended unused pp i bought within 30 days.

..
obviously?

When you say your klutch is 2 years old, how is it obvious that the pressure plate is less than 30 days old?
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 09:46 AM   #22
SADFab Destructive Testing Engineer
iTrader: (5)
 
aidandj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Beaverton, USA
Posts: 17,992
Total Cats: 1,459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealious View Post
So My question is this. Were YOU not a noob at something at some point in your life?

how would you feel if you got a cold shoulder the first time you met someone.
I wasn't an entitled bitch who thought I should have a participation trophy. Suck it up and quit complaining.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words make you a *****.
aidandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:12 AM   #23
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

goodnight sweet prince
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:15 AM   #24
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,860
Total Cats: 1,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
obviously?

When you say your klutch is 2 years old, how is it obvious that the pressure plate is less than 30 days old?
oh i get this now. you'd buy a klutch combo, just to use the disc. So like uhhhhhh, just buy a new disc.

Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 10:28 AM   #25
SADFab Destructive Testing Engineer
iTrader: (5)
 
aidandj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Beaverton, USA
Posts: 17,992
Total Cats: 1,459
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
goodnight sweet prince
What were your first 2 languages?
aidandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #26
Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof
iTrader: (3)
 
psyber_0ptix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,707
Total Cats: 319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidandj View Post
What were your first 2 languages?
I'm going to guess:

Russian
Ukrainian

then English

But that's because I'm making wild unfounded assumptions on the fringe of racial stereotype because I'm trying not to sound like an ******* but failing.
Anyone want to start a betting pool before he answers? Sorry I'm being a jerk, happy holidays.
psyber_0ptix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #27
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default



Actually, that's correct.
And I'm not counting German because I'm not fluent in it, but that would make it 3.5.......or something.


Normally I try to be nice to the guys on here that are from other countries and genuinely making an effort to communicate effectively, or using google translate to try to get an answer.
On the flip side, I'm extra harsh on those that are just plain lazy or make a point to text-post
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:33 PM   #28
SADFab Destructive Testing Engineer
iTrader: (5)
 
aidandj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Beaverton, USA
Posts: 17,992
Total Cats: 1,459
Default

Russian was a given. I was going to guess Spanish. Because mexifornia.
aidandj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:37 PM   #29
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

Yeah, I always wanted to learn Spanish as well, but the laziness keeps getting in the way.

Fun fact: many companies in CA don't consider you bi-lingual unless you know Spanish. It doesn't matter what language you do know, if it's not Spanish, they don't care.

lulz
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:42 PM   #30
Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof
iTrader: (3)
 
psyber_0ptix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 3,707
Total Cats: 319
Default

Ich war ein Jahr in Deutschland gewesen! Zuerst bei der TU-Braunschweig für ein Austauschsemester danach in München für ein Praktikum bei BMW-FIZ. Leider hab ich so viel vergessen dass ich mich nur die Sprichwörter erinnern kann.

z.B. Da wird der Hund in der Pfanne verrückt oder Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof.
psyber_0ptix is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sync loss while cranking. Teejay187 MEGAsquirt 9 03-10-2016 04:55 AM
Planning stages - Turbo build Mutt DIY Turbo Discussion 23 12-19-2015 01:40 PM
Help request: Crank pulley bolts sheared at speed. Now she won't start. zoomy DIY Turbo Discussion 16 12-18-2015 10:22 AM
A couple of initial logs- was WAAAYY lean.... dwink MEGAsquirt 3 12-15-2015 08:56 PM
Running lean AFTER throttle blip Chowcow MEGAsquirt 1 12-14-2015 04:28 PM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.