Anyone else want to try to convince me that Palin is better than Obama? - Page 2 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #21
Elite Member
iTrader: (15)
 
patsmx5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,797
Total Cats: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savington View Post
How's it feel to be a racist white trash piece of ****?
I don't know about all that. He didn't say Obama was the Antichrists/Hitler's grandson/Definition of Moron/biggest POS to grace the Earth. He said he wouldn't TRUST HIM. I don't either.

Still waiting for a response to post #2.
patsmx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #22
Elite Member
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,900
Total Cats: 0
Default

McCain is the lesser of two evils in my book... i just hope the old bastard teaches Palin a few things about running a large entity before he croaks.
Arkmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #23
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 407
Default

answer to #2

i think aside from the obvious personal answers where it's black and white (no pun intended), she just hasn't got a clue what's going on. at least obama (oranges/apples as you already pointed out) knows the issues and has watched the news and maybe read a paper.

see, I dont think that she's particularly DUMB, but she is trying to be something she's not. and she's trying to play it off like it's someone elses fault. the media is bad? for asking questions that are hard? honestly.

it concerns me that the campaign thinks she's actually unsafe to give to the public. that she wont say the right things. I think she worked her *** off for the debate and did "ok".

obama has been there and can form his own opinions. when he was debating john mccain, he gave substance to his arguments. and he could talk on any of the points that came up. she couldn't.

but the part that makes it a simple choice for me (whether I'm R or D or whatever) is that she represents social and moral choices I dont want made for me. plus she reminds me of my insane evangelical fundamentalist christian aunt and uncle. they dont solve problems, they pray. they dont take care of the environment, they wait out the rapture. and they dont think about what someone else wants, they force their religion down your throat.

no thanks.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 701
Total Cats: 0
Default

why do people magically make this Obama v. Palin?

It's not McCain v. Biden? people can not legitimately say they fear McCain dying in presidency. If they do they are even more petty and silly than people who use "Hussein" with Obama. McCain is probably in better health than Clinton 2nd term. he's younger than Reagan second term. He's much better off than FDR. Still don't understand that whole deal.
MX_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #25
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

A vote for the lesser of 2 evils is still a vote for evil.

Dividing the public into 2 opposite factions and getting them to vote because of whom they don't like, instead of whom they want to be prez, is EXACTLY how the manipulation works.

Anyone who will vote for Obama without studying Brzezinski, or vote for McCain, without studying Rove, is voting blind.

There's a shitload of history that isn't known to most, but verifiable.
If you understand it, you will understand how we got where we are now, where every 4 years the 2 presidential candidates are both puppets of Big Business.

You can start here:
http://freedom-force.org/pdf/futurecalling1.pdf
http://freedom-force.org/pdf/futurecalling2.pdf
http://freedom-force.org/pdf/futurecalling3.pdf
http://freedom-force.org/pdf/futurecalling4.pdf
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #26
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

William Ayers
Jeremiah Wright
Tony Rezko
Acorn
Fannie Mae
Freddie Mac

The list goes on. Obama has very poor judgement. He could never be given high military (if he were in the military) security clearence because of the people he has associated himself with, he could never pass FBI backround checks yet you want to give him the country? Nevermind his policies Vs McCain's policies. Obama can't be trusted. He is a Marxist! Read up on Karl Marx.

Say what you want about McCain/Palin. They have no associations with people who hate America yet continue to live here.

http://www.barackobamaassociates.info/
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #27
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX_Eva View Post
why do people magically make this Obama v. Palin?

It's not McCain v. Biden? people can not legitimately say they fear McCain dying in presidency. If they do they are even more petty and silly than people who use "Hussein" with Obama. McCain is probably in better health than Clinton 2nd term. he's younger than Reagan second term. He's much better off than FDR. Still don't understand that whole deal.
EXACTLY

it is so ridiculous to hear this "palin vs obama" bullshit.....ITS MCCAIN VS OBAMA PEOPLE!! (not that it makes it any better lol)...

as far as my vote, I vote NObama
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #28
Elite Member
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 1,614
Total Cats: 2
Default

I read on yahoo news that in some election they were considering using polygraphs...

I have been thinking this same thing for years.

Hook them up to a poly, and make it all live across the US. At least we'll have the honest facts..

PS--I think the reason most of the Obama V Palin come sup is because McCain's whole attack has been inexperience, then he finds this palin and just looks very hipocritical...

PPS--anyone who doesn't vote for Obama (or anyone) because of race/name/etc is a racist. Be it open or closet, its racism. I wonder what if all things equal, but McCain was black and Obama white, how many people's heads would explode...
TonyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #29
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

Oh God here we go with the "racism" again
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #30
I'm Miserable!
iTrader: (5)
 
bryantaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: jacksonville, fl
Posts: 1,720
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by levnubhin View Post

Say what you want about McCain/Palin. They have no associations with people who hate America yet continue to live here.
LOL!!!!! funny guy
bryantaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #31
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantaylor View Post
LOL!!!!! funny guy


??
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:53 PM   #32
Elite Member
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 1,614
Total Cats: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18psi View Post
Oh God here we go with the "racism" again
I'm not gonna vote for xxx because his name has Hussein in it...

I'm not gonna vote for xxx because he's black, even if its a little...

Wanna explain how thats not racism? Go ahead and say everyone has a right to vote for whoever based on whatever reason...I agree, but let's also call it what it is...
TonyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 701
Total Cats: 0
Default

what about. I'm gonna vote for xxx because he's black! (even if it's just a little)
MX_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #34
Elite Member
iTrader: (15)
 
patsmx5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,797
Total Cats: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvalenziano View Post
I'm not gonna vote for xxx because his name has Hussein in it...

I'm not gonna vote for xxx because he's black, even if its a little...

Wanna explain how thats not racism? Go ahead and say everyone has a right to vote for whoever based on whatever reason...I agree, but let's also call it what it is...
Can't say it's not I guess, though I never considered that racism. But I see your point.

I have my reasons I won't vote for Obama. His name is one of them. His party is another. His background is another. His views on different things is yet another.

So I guess I wasn't very clear in post 2 obviously. I asked why Obama was better. What I meant was, what does he do better than McCain or Palin? Not what do the others do that you don't like. What does he support, or intend to do to make everything better? Why should someone elect him for president over McCain? (you know Palin isn't running for president...) Stuff like that.
patsmx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:20 AM   #35
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 227
Total Cats: 0
Default

Y8s, it has nothing to do with black youth. It has to do with militarizing the youth for political gain. Research brown shirts...its a scary thing.

Vote for who you want for why you want. Just be wary if the only reason you vote for someone is simply because of Race or Gender. (or if you vote for someone because they aren't a certain race or a certain gender.)

Merit and ability has been lost in this race more so than any I have ever seen.

Look at what has happened in Oakland California with Ron Dellums to see a preview of Obama in the White house.

I think we got robbed in the primaries on both parties.
oconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:22 AM   #36
Elite Member
iTrader: (30)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Va Beach
Posts: 7,282
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsmx5 View Post
Can't say it's not I guess, though I never considered that racism. But I see your point.

I have my reasons I won't vote for Obama. His name is one of them. His party is another. His background is another. His views on different things is yet another.

So I guess I wasn't very clear in post 2 obviously. I asked why Obama was better. What I meant was, what does he do better than McCain or Palin? Not what do the others do that you don't like. What does he support, or intend to do to make everything better? Why should someone elect him for president over McCain? (you know Palin isn't running for president...) Stuff like that.


Exactly tell me why.

Leave out McCail/Palin in your answer and leave out his Harvard education.

What has he done in his career in politics thats makes him a better candidate for president? What has he done?
__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
levnubhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:48 AM   #37
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 56
Total Cats: 0
Default

+ eleventy billion Y8S.

One thing the next prez needs to do is rebuild the US image around the world. People don't hate us because of our freedoms (as Bush/Palin say), they hate us because we've been acting like jerks. A black prez with a Muslim sounding name would actually be a good thing for our credibility and image around the world, especially in the areas we are having the most trouble with. An angry, erratic, old, white, ex-military dude is just about as scary (if not moreso) than the current cowboy we've got.

Furthermore, if you are a racist and black men scare you, can you imagine a better role model for young black kids than a successful, well-spoken, highly educated President of the United States, one that happens to be black and came from a poor, single-parent home? Or would you rather just keep them in their place and hope you don't have to cross paths?

We're all in this together and the sooner we learn to get along and stop hating and dividing the human race/world/country/state/whatever into "us" and "them", the sooner we can get on to productive things like fixing the world economy, halting global warming, and developing clean energy instead of wasting billions killing "them." Less waste = more money to spend on good stuff like turbos.
cwisenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:17 AM   #38
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Here is an excerpt from the book by Obama's handler Brzezinski:

Quote:
"For America, the chief geopolitical prize is Eurasia... Now a
non-Eurasian power is preeminent in Eurasia - and America's global primacy is directly dependent on how long and how effectively its preponderance on the Eurasian continent is sustained.” (p.30)

"The attitude of the American public toward the external projection of American power has been much more ambivalent. The public supported America's engagement in World War II largely because of the shock effect of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.” (pp 24-5)
Here is a quote from the PNAC's 2000 document "Rebuilding America's Defenses". PNAC promotes "American hegemony" and "Full-spectrum dominance". The PNAC is the "think tank" of the Neocons .
Quote:
Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor"
In this article, Michael Rupert connects Brzezinski's book, 9-11, and the invasion of Afghanistan to make the way for an oil pipeline from the region's untapped oil deposits. 9-11 has been called "The New Pearl Harbor".
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/zbig.html
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:27 AM   #39
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 1,990
Total Cats: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvalenziano View Post
I'm not gonna vote for xxx because his name has Hussein in it...

I'm not gonna vote for xxx because he's black, even if its a little...

Wanna explain how thats not racism? Go ahead and say everyone has a right to vote for whoever based on whatever reason...I agree, but let's also call it what it is...
If you want to speak racism, haven't you heard of Obama's Reverend, Reverend Wright? Look him up on youtube and tell me why I should want someone like Obama to rule our country.
kenzo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:35 AM   #40
Murderator
iTrader: (76)
 
18psi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36,185
Total Cats: 2,582
Default

Im so sick of ******* pansies calling everything racist I just want to scream....

living in california I can safely say that in A LOT of places here white people ARE THE MINORITY....it is that way with lots of other places too...

its so ******* retarded hearing every other ************ call everything racist...GEEZ

I remember a while ago that ************ Kanye west (or wtf his name is) didnt win some sort of award, and was quoted saying "its because a black man is not allowed to succeed" ... or something to that effect.....everyone laughed at him cause that is pathetic. so many rappers/singers/actors/athletes are black and are so successful/liked/popular and still people call "racist" every time a black man doesnt win something.

BLACKS
MEXICANS
ASIANS
EVERY OTHER ************

GET THE **** OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people hate you cause you're a dumb ************, not because of your race
I am tired and done for today
/rant
18psi is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Obama wins Nobel Peace Price buffon01 Insert BS here 124 10-12-2009 11:36 AM
I wish I learned these songs in school Braineack Media 58 09-29-2009 10:18 AM
One Word: Socialism. Braineack Insert BS here 19 11-17-2008 06:02 PM
Palin naarleven Insert BS here 196 09-15-2008 04:37 AM
An interview with DMX johndoe Insert BS here 8 09-02-2008 01:48 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:43 AM.