female probs.....longwinded rant inside!!! - Page 3 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #41
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsidewaysd1 View Post
DUDE, is this gonna be your first summer in Virginia Beach? This will be my 3rd summer here and its off the ******* chain. There is so much tail here and most of it is girls on break who are only down here for a week or so who are just looking to have a good time.

yea first summer here.....this place sucks *** during the winter though, it damn well better be better in the summer, there's NOTHING to do....EVER

how old are you?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #42
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ABQ, NM
Posts: 1,850
Total Cats: -8
Default

I think the best thing you could do break up, at least for now. Call your GF, tell her that you love her, you are sorry for putting her between you and her mother, and because you love her you are there for her if she needs you.


Then move on and find another girl locally.
BenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #43
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

I hate when 18 year olds or even highschool kids have a car better than mine.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:48 PM   #44
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
I hate when 18 year olds or even highschool kids have a car better than mine.
why do you say that? ur's moves doesn't it? cause mine sure as hell doesn't

well not the miata anyway, the 240 is a POS though (in my personal opinion they all are though)

i paid every dime of my car/insurance/mods/etc... by myself though, so this is MY car, not mommy and daddy's
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:53 PM   #45
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

I wasted my first 3 years of college being depressed over a girl. I hate to do this, but somebody must. You only live once. Never again in your life will you have access to so many college girls. Do it now before you have to lease a $60k german car to get attractive women to play with you. You must sexor every woman you see.I'm about to go back to grad school, just so I can chase women again, and I'm only 26.
Its just a girl. Do you plan on marrying this girl? Do you really think that fighting with this situation is more enjoyable than trolling for ****** for the next 4 years?


Don't screw up these years, because you will never have so little responsibility, and so much ***** in your face again.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #46
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
I wasted my first 3 years of college being depressed over a girl. I hate to do this, but somebody must. You only live once. Never again in your life will you have access to so many college girls. Do it now before you have to lease a $60k german car to get attractive women to play with you. You must sexor every woman you see.I'm about to go back to grad school, just so I can chase women again, and I'm only 26.
Its just a girl. Do you plan on marrying this girl? Do you really think that fighting with this situation is more enjoyable than trolling for ****** for the next 4 years?


Don't screw up these years, because you will never have so little responsibility, and so much ***** in your face again.



THE THING WITH THAT IS:

I'm in an automitve tech school....and i'm only here for about six more months, that's the main reason i wanna hang on to this, because in six months i'll be back up there living there and we were PLANNING on, finding somewhere to move in together as soon as i got back....and yea, i know we're young and all, and feel free to tell me i'm stupid, w/e but we had some pretty serious talks about getting married, yes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #47
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,818
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

i cant believe this thread has 45 replies....i couldnt bare to read it all...:gay:


Brian, what you should do is go over to the Blue Horseshoe and get some tattoos from my buddy Joe.

Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #48
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988 View Post
THE THING WITH THAT IS:

I'm in an automitve tech school....and i'm only here for about six more months, that's the main reason i wanna hang on to this, because in six months i'll be back up there living there and we were PLANNING on, finding somewhere to move in together as soon as i got back....and yea, i know we're young and all, and feel free to tell me i'm stupid, w/e but we had some pretty serious talks about getting married, yes.
I wish I could save you from yourself.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:09 PM   #49
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
i cant believe this thread has 45 replies....i couldnt bare to read it all...:gay:


Brian, what you should do is go over to the Blue Horseshoe and get some tattoos from my buddy Joe.
got two already......dont ask.....

and no they dont have anything to do with the female we're descussing, LOL

i thought i might have 1... MAYBE 2 replies before it got ignored....
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:10 PM   #50
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
I wish I could save you from yourself.
YEA...so do i, i'm going f-ing insane here
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:21 PM   #51
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

If she's knocked up you are fucked, especially since you will have no control over the situation but will be expected to step up. Don't get me wrong, I think if you took part in making the child you have a responsibilty.

You think you situation is dire now, throw a child into the mix. Nothing makes a psycho chick crazier then "motherhood". In the best case having a kid at 17-18 years old is tough (my parents did back in the day), but your GF and family certainly don't sound like the best case. In fact it sounds like you'll end up on Springer.

IF she'd not knocked up, move on and get the **** out. Way too young to have this much stress in your life. Have fun, next thing you know you'll be old and saddled with responsibility.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:21 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Round Pond, ME
Posts: 708
Total Cats: 18
Default

Women are tough enough to figure all by themselves - stir in a slightly crazy mother and life's a minefield. I watched 2 brothers go through bad **** over mother-interference problems, and they never got better until divorce-time.

If this is an aberration with the mom, that's one thing. If it's the usual deal, just amplified, Run for your life!
xturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:26 PM   #53
y8s
2 Props,3 Dildos,& 1 Cat
iTrader: (8)
 
y8s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Fake Virginia
Posts: 19,038
Total Cats: 406
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
I wasted my first 3 years of college being depressed over a girl. I hate to do this, but somebody must. You only live once. Never again in your life will you have access to so many college girls. Do it now before you have to lease a $60k german car to get attractive women to play with you. You must sexor every woman you see.I'm about to go back to grad school, just so I can chase women again, and I'm only 26.
Its just a girl. Do you plan on marrying this girl? Do you really think that fighting with this situation is more enjoyable than trolling for ****** for the next 4 years?


Don't screw up these years, because you will never have so little responsibility, and so much ***** in your face again.
And wear rubbers.
y8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:27 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Holiday, FL
Posts: 563
Total Cats: 0
Default

just don't let this go so far that..... you end up saying this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger988
"WOMEN SUCK, I'm going gay and its only fitting because I already have a MIATA"
:gay:
Fritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:27 PM   #55
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Louisville Kentucky
Posts: 222
Total Cats: 0
Default

I feel your pain brother! I was married when I came to Iraq and I'm still here and divorced....psycho parents had alot to do with our doomed marriage(and a wife that runs to her folks when her husband leaves)if wouldn't be bad if her folks weren't Psycho. but dang brother your 18 plans change a lot when you're that young.(at least they did for me )(I'm 25) Ok I'll quit talking nonsense, I guess 20 hour missions do that to ya!

later fellas
TwoScoopsofHooah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:33 PM   #56
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ABQ, NM
Posts: 1,850
Total Cats: -8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustler View Post
Don't screw up these years, because you will never have so little responsibility, and so much ***** in your face again.

It just needed to be said again.
BenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:34 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Holiday, FL
Posts: 563
Total Cats: 0
Default

^^^^ what they said
Fritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:37 PM   #58
ruger988
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritch View Post
just don't let this go so far that..... you end up saying this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody else
"WOMEN SUCK, I'm going gay and its only fitting because I already have a MIATA"
:gay:
can we atleast take my name outta that quote?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Holiday, FL
Posts: 563
Total Cats: 0
Default

its a joke man, nobody thinks you really said it
Fritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #60
Tour de Franzia
iTrader: (6)
 
hustler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Republic of Dallas
Posts: 29,114
Total Cats: 351
Default

Yesterday I was sitting at a light, and some dude in a truck turning left slowed way down and casually said, "***." hahaha, it was so casual, I lol'd.
hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Garrett Turbo, 1.8 Oil Pan, & Misc. Stuff nbdooey Miata parts for sale/trade 9 08-30-2017 10:50 PM
Another Cast Manifold Corky Bell Prefabbed Turbo Kits 18 11-22-2016 10:01 PM
Need help - Stock Balancer and Fastforward overlay pulleys Frank_and_Beans Supercharger Discussion 13 09-12-2016 09:17 PM
My solution for Oiltemp and Oilpressure input into Megasuirt (MS3) Zaphod MEGAsquirt 41 01-24-2016 01:25 PM
What happened to my Dynalite? midpack Suspension, Brakes, Drivetrain 18 09-22-2015 08:52 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.