1990-2005 MS3x and DIYPNP Assembly!! - Page 26 - Miata Turbo Forum -Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Miata parts for sale/trade Buy, trade or sell your Miata parts here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 11:53 PM   #501
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Richmond Va.
Posts: 60
Total Cats: 0
Default

Scott you have a PM
ZQQMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:02 PM   #502
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 62
Total Cats: -1
Default

Hey scott, Im interested in a MS built for my car but Id like some more info on how sequential fueling will benefit my build. Also wanted to know will it come with a base map?

I plan on turbo charging the car in the near future fyi

I have a 97 chassis with an 04 nb2 VVT engine (head and bottom end)

I currently have a DIY VVT controller on the car, will that still serve its purpose or should I ditch it when I MS?

sorry for not sending a PM I still have a low post count.
Rwdturbo747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:26 PM   #503
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,189
Total Cats: 748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwdturbo747 View Post
Hey scott, Im interested in a MS built for my car but Id like some more info on how sequential fueling will benefit my build. Also wanted to know will it come with a base map?

I plan on turbo charging the car in the near future fyi

I have a 97 chassis with an 04 nb2 VVT engine (head and bottom end)

I currently have a DIY VVT controller on the car, will that still serve its purpose or should I ditch it when I MS?

sorry for not sending a PM I still have a low post count.
You can PM mods at any post count just fyi.

If you but a MS3x you will not need the VVT tuner. I would highly suggest getting the MS3x over any of the MS2 variants.
shuiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:41 PM   #504
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 62
Total Cats: -1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuiend View Post
You can PM mods at any post count just fyi.

If you but a MS3x you will not need the VVT tuner. I would highly suggest getting the MS3x over any of the MS2 variants.
I tried to pm him and was told i need 25 posts
Rwdturbo747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:52 PM   #505
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 67
Total Cats: 1
Default

New member, so I can't PM. I have a 2004 MSM trackday car. Using stock internals and a BEGI reflash / BEGI turbo kit; low boost 11#; track gas. Do you have a MS for me? thx
speedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #506
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 12,189
Total Cats: 748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwdturbo747 View Post
I tried to pm him and was told i need 25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedj View Post
New member, so I can't PM. I have a 2004 MSM trackday car. Using stock internals and a BEGI reflash / BEGI turbo kit; low boost 11#; track gas. Do you have a MS for me? thx
This should be fixed.

Last edited by shuiend; 02-20-2015 at 07:50 PM.
shuiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:38 PM   #507
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Total Cats: 0
Default 1994 na miata ms pnp

Pm sent for a ms pnp for a 1994.
Stock internals
Id1000cc injectors
Gt2872
Aluminum bung
No need for sequential injection
Thanks!
Lagardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #508
Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NY/NJ
Posts: 8
Total Cats: 0
Default

About how long is the current lead time for an order placed now?

I'm going to need one for ITBs in the spring.
joemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:48 PM   #509
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hoschton, GA
Posts: 54
Total Cats: 1
Default

I sent a PM to Braineack last week. I have yet to receive a PM. Anyone know anything?
nbdooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 07:25 PM   #510
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NoVa
Posts: 162
Total Cats: 0
Default

PM today as well.

-Greer
g_reichow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 08:27 PM   #511
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 62
Total Cats: -1
Default

Same here, I was hoping to do my turbo build during spring break.
Rwdturbo747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:45 PM   #512
Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17
Total Cats: -2
Default

does anyone know what version he builds currently and what a balllpark price is?
cool hand luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:14 PM   #513
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Germany
Posts: 68
Total Cats: 2
Default

I wrote you a Message in January....but haven't got an Answer till today
I'm still interested in your Ecu
Pm Me
MiataGarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:28 PM   #514
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hoschton, GA
Posts: 54
Total Cats: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiataGarage View Post
I wrote you a Message in January....but haven't got an Answer till today
I'm still interested in your Ecu
Pm Me
Wow, haven't received a reply from January..? And I'm here freaking out cause I haven't gotten a reply from him for like a week and a half.

Does anyone know if he's okay?
nbdooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:43 AM   #515
Newb
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 8
Total Cats: 0
Default

PM Sent
austindavidg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #516
Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: NY/NJ
Posts: 8
Total Cats: 0
Default

PM Sent
joemg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #517
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 11
Total Cats: 0
Default

PM sent, thanks brain!
Maziata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:49 PM   #518
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Richmond Va.
Posts: 60
Total Cats: 0
Default ?????

As much as I wanted to keep this stateside, not to mention fairly local... (same state). As with not even one response to the numerous PMs and entries here in the thread, it looks like I'll be getting in touch with Reverent.. if someone knows what's going on, please enlighten us.. thank you.
ZQQMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 10:06 AM   #519
Boost Czar

Thread Starter
iTrader: (60)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 70,107
Total Cats: 1,400
Default

Quote:
As with not even one response to the numerous PMs and entries here in the thread
when does one PM and one post on the same day about an ECU become numerous?



I did miss your first, I will admit that. I get about 10-20 PMs a day and I don't always respond right away, every now and again I miss one.

I build these in my spare time, typically one a week, and I try not committing to more than one at a time. I tend to reply back as I'm ready to move forward with another build so that's why some responses tend to take longer than others.
Attached Thumbnails
1990-2005 MS3x and DIYPNP Assembly!!-numerous.jpg  
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 02:30 PM   #520
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Richmond Va.
Posts: 60
Total Cats: 0
Default

It's just good to see your alive. Glad to hear a response. Thank you....
If your to busy, I get it. unfortunately I now have the time, as I just lost my job. This car is in desperate need of a tune, and a few other odds and ends, and while I have"the time" I'd like to get some of it done. It's cool that you have it set up to do one a week, to think there are 52 MegaSquirt's added to the masses per year is impressive on a number of levels. Anyways all that being said, do you have a time frame? Or is the year full? Thanks again for the response..
Jerry


Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
I did miss your first, I will admit that. I get about 10-20 PMs a day and I don't always respond right away, every now and again I miss one.

I build these in my spare time, typically one a week, and I try not committing to more than one at a time. I tend to reply back as I'm ready to move forward with another build so that's why some responses tend to take longer than others.

Last edited by Braineack; 03-13-2015 at 02:57 PM.
ZQQMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.miataturbo.net/miata-parts-sale-trade-5/1990-2005-ms3x-diypnp-assembly-14598/
Posted By For Type Date
MX-5 Miata Forum - Ditching MAF / VAF with TPS and ECU? This thread Refback 10-27-2008 01:30 AM

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
91 BRG 1.8BP MK turbo build wackbards Build Threads 86 12-01-2016 11:17 PM
Faster Refueling for Lemons Racing cj9694 Race Prep 32 10-03-2016 10:43 AM
New vTPS aka drosselventil for my 1.6L omnia DIY Turbo Discussion 6 03-09-2016 06:53 PM
.025mm/.001" oversized ACL main and rod bearings curly Miata parts for sale/trade 0 03-05-2016 02:44 PM
WTT 73 volkswagen turbo beetle pan off rest for a turbo miata Euro Skank WTB 4 03-05-2016 10:04 AM


Tags
scott_is_baller

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.