Rant, Anti-Romney - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Current Events, News, Politics Keep the politics here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 13
Default Rant, Anti-Romney

Im sure there are those here that will agree and disagree with me. And to be honest I will judge anyone who disagrees. But WTF.

I have yet to see Romney speak a single word that I believe to be true. I get the impression that he is a Liar, cheater, and stealer and he should be in prison for his crimes. I am shocked that he was even able to have more then one term as Governor. I am not a fan of Obama but there is absolutely no way I would ever vote for Romney. I am glad he chose someone like Ryan to be his running mate, that reduces his chances even more. I am shocked that the republican party would let someone like these two be their nominations. I do not understand how anyone could see/hear Romney speak and be a fan of what he has to say.

Again I am not saying vote for Obama, what I am saying is dont vote for Romney.
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Elite Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Ryan_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,579
Total Cats: 155
Default

I love the ignorant babble completely void of any real content but littered with unsubstantiated accusations. Please post content or do not post at all. This garbage is pointless.
Ryan_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 13
Default

This is an Anti-Romney argument. I shouldnt have to prove that Im right, you should have to prove that Im wrong. Turn me to your side.
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #4
Elite Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Ryan_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,579
Total Cats: 155
Default

You have not laid a foundation for intelligent debate. You made broad accusations that would take a full paper to argue. I am not going to waste my Sunday on broad arguments. You are also clearly decided in your political stance on this as most people are so arguing with you would serve no purpose other then wasting time.
Ryan_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #5
Miotta FTW!
iTrader: (24)
 
Splitime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicagoland, IL
Posts: 4,295
Total Cats: 26
Default

He believes when he dies he'll get his own solar system and his spirit babies will populate the souls of he people created on his planets.

That alone makes him batshit crazy and run away.

Then again... those Christians.....
Splitime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
NB/VVT Connoisseur
iTrader: (23)
 
viperormiata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Key West
Posts: 6,072
Total Cats: 253
Default

What crimes should he in jail for?
viperormiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
Boost Pope
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Delicious and Moist.
Posts: 26,324
Total Cats: 1,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantthink4155 View Post
I shouldnt have to prove that Im right, you should have to prove that Im wrong.
Your argument is groundless and unsubstantiated, and runs contrary to existing evidence.

Ergo: you are wrong.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #8
Elite Member
iTrader: (6)
 
blaen99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,112
Total Cats: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perez View Post
Your argument is groundless and unsubstantiated, and runs contrary to existing evidence.

Ergo: you are wrong.
Quote:
I get the impression that he is a Liar, cheater, and stealer
Wut? From what I understand - and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Joe - the OP is arguing that he has a very bad impression of Romney.

He's giving people a chance to correct his impression. Or am I wrong, OP?

What I do find entertaining is a poster that has posted similar anti-Obama rants is criticizing someone for doing the equivalent with an anti-Romney rant. Doubly so when I myself have called him out for his repeated unsubstantiated allegations and ignorant babble before.


Last edited by blaen99; 08-19-2012 at 04:03 PM.
blaen99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:31 PM   #9
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
pusha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 7,363
Total Cats: -32
Default

OP is retarded.
pusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
Crumple Zone Tester
iTrader: (7)
 
mgeoffriau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 7,656
Total Cats: 447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
Wut? From what I understand - and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Joe - the OP is arguing that he has a very bad impression of Romney.

He's giving people a chance to correct his impression. Or am I wrong, OP?

What I do find entertaining is a poster that has posted similar anti-Obama rants is criticizing someone for doing the equivalent with an anti-Romney rant. Doubly so when I myself have called him out for his repeated unsubstantiated allegations and ignorant babble before.

Then why aren't you "calling out" the OP like you did the unnamed poster? I'm sure you just baited me into asking that question, but there it is.
mgeoffriau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (31)
 
Savington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Posts: 14,366
Total Cats: 1,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusha View Post
OP is retarded.
I get the impression that OP is retarded.

OP, prove me wrong.

(I don't support Romney either, but your argument is absolutely terrible.)
Savington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #12
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
fooger03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 4,132
Total Cats: 187
Default

No longer do parties vote for who they think the "best" president will be; instead, they vote for who they think would be "most insulting to the other side".
fooger03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #13
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,085
Total Cats: 30
Default

Think of all the colorblind people who won't be able to make an informed decision this November.
albumleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #14
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 13
Default

All I see on tv about him is how he cant keep his "facts" straight. He cant decide whether or not his plans are similar, different, or exactly the same as Ryans. How he says one thing about his taxes then does/did another. Says he claimed residency in one state, but filed as another.

I dont care that he is a millionaire, and I dont care if hes found legal loopholes to pay less taxes. I also dont care that he is rich enough to mortgage a house for a family.


Also, some good arguments from you guys "op is retarded" real burn, you sure did put me in my place.
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,885
Total Cats: 1,790
Default

Romney for Pres! oh wait...
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #16
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,885
Total Cats: 1,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantthink4155 View Post
All I see on tv about him is how he cant keep his "facts" straight. He cant decide whether or not his plans are similar, different, or exactly the same as Ryans. How he says one thing about his taxes then does/did another. Says he claimed residency in one state, but filed as another.
Are you talking about Obama or Romney? How about you actually learn about both candiates before you continue on.

BTW, saying, "continue on," is redundant.
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Longs, SC
Posts: 2,583
Total Cats: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
Are you talking about Obama or Romney? How about you actually learn about both candiates before you continue on.

BTW, saying, "continue on," is redundant.
I think it is safe to assume that Obamas plans of any type are nothing at all like anything Ryan has ever planned.

They probably dont even build tree houses the same way.
icantthink4155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #18
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,885
Total Cats: 1,790
Default

That's because Obama's plans start with gasoline and a matchstick.
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #19
Senior Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,085
Total Cats: 30
Default

albumleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
Elite Member
iTrader: (8)
 
Ryan_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,579
Total Cats: 155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaen99 View Post
What I do find entertaining is a poster that has posted similar anti-Obama rants is criticizing someone for doing the equivalent with an anti-Romney rant. Doubly so when I myself have called him out for his repeated unsubstantiated allegations and ignorant babble before.

I assume that since you reused my wording that you are talking about me in this statement. Is this correct?

If so, I would like to know when I have babled ignorantly or made unsubstantiated claims. I have never made broad accusations like this and all of my claims have been backed by some sort of evidence and logical thought process. I may not always be right or be as informed as others but I concede if I am proven wrong. I am always open to different view points and arguments, however, at the end of the argument I tend to still lean in the same direction albeit with a better understanding of the subject and a refined argument.

Of course if you are not talking about me then ignore this.
Ryan_G is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another Rant from Joe Perez Stein Insert BS here 60 08-07-2017 04:33 PM
My adventure-filled road trip (AKA careful when you load your old .msq) kotomile Insert BS here 7 03-27-2011 06:28 AM
Naming young-uns is harrrrrrdddddd (rant inside) kotomile Insert BS here 38 03-16-2010 09:01 AM
picture threads .... 56K need not apply jayc72 Insert BS here 31 08-11-2008 08:35 PM
How the fuck to you guys get anything done? miatamania Insert BS here 41 05-14-2007 05:25 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.