D-r-i-f-t-i-n-g is a banned word. What do we call it now? - Page 7 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Insert BS here A place to discuss anything you want

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2008, 03:54 PM   #121
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Amazing.
However, against my instincts, I have decided that I will not summon the banstick hastily as I temporarily find you somewhat amusing. But bear in mind my whimsy is likely to change at the fluttering of a butterfly's wings.

However the second screen name that you don't know about will be banned. Open another account, and we'll take more serious measures that insure you will not be able to see the board.
What other screen name man? What is the name? Seriously...jbguillo is the only name I have. If you are talking about 2 Ip's, I do have a home and a work computer.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #122
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

HAHAHAHa, awesome avatar. Kudos, good sirs.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #123
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,838
Total Cats: 1,787
Default

jbguillo tripped AE detector

jbguillo seems to have multiple personalities using Shurayukihime and jbguillo sharing the same computer.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #124
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayc72 View Post
Did the other account post?
No, but w/o giving away any specifics, the mods are able to tell if such things occur.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #125
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: vancouver canada
Posts: 1,618
Total Cats: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
Haha. Me, insulting this boards members? Have you bothered to read this thread in its entirety? I don't think it's me that's doing the insulting.
Yes I have read this thread entirely,we insulted buttsex,not your intellegence........yet anyways.
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #126
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Haha, that's not me...it's a buddy of mine that can't view anything because the account is still validating for some reason. She probably signed onto my account...big deal.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #127
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,838
Total Cats: 1,787
Default

how about stop trying to convince those-who-need-no convincing about buttsexing. that's about all i ask. honestly, im not sitting here trying to convince you why having sex with two ******** at the same time is awesome...not that I need to convince anyone of that, just saying.
Braineack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #128
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Total Cats: 0
Default

Hey, a bunch of MT'ers went over to crap on the RD board. I gotta give jbguido some credit for being the lone ranger to come over here and stir the pot a little.

Jbquido, you say we don't understand. We say you don't. I'm feeling like a broken record here but for most here it ISN'T THE DRI-FTING!!! IT'S THE *******S!!!! Get it????

Lot's of us have been to events. All of us have done power slides for fun at some time or another. It's fun. Really it is. Sure it takes skill and practice. It takes a well prepared car to do it well. The problem is Drif-ting is entertainment. Take a go cart onto America's Got Talent. Drive really fast around the stage. You'd get boo'd off. Slide it around the stage while throwing up massive amounts of smoke? People might cheer. It's like juggling. Takes skill, practice, fun to do and maybe fun to watch.

True motorsports exists not because of culture. They exist because man enjoys competition. Man competes at just about anything. There is an innate difference however between competitions with absolutes and definete scoring involved with a clear cut winner, soccer, football, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, track & field, auto racing, etc., and competitions that are judged, skating, gymnastics, diving, slam dunks, drift-ing, etc.

Some people enjoy sports involving absolutes. Some enjoy subjective activities. Most here prefer absolutes.

Eva - I always considered ricers people who were more into appearance (usually tacky or outlandish) and the appearance of performance than real performance. Lot's of ricers in my book spend tons of money. It's not the money that makes a ricer it's the horrible useless crap they do to the cars.
cueball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #129
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
Haha, that's not me...it's a buddy of mine that can't view anything because the account is still validating for some reason. She probably signed onto my account...big deal.
Tell her to see my avatar. We have rules and standards here. Upon approval, we shall allow full and unbridled access to all that we keep holy.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #130
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball1 View Post
Hey, a bunch of MT'ers went over to crap on the RD board. I gotta give jbguido some credit for being the lone ranger to come over here and stir the pot a little.

Jbquido, you say we don't understand. We say you don't. I'm feeling like a broken record here but for most here it ISN'T THE DRI-FTING!!! IT'S THE *******S!!!! Get it????

Lot's of us have been to events. All of us have done power slides for fun at some time or another. It's fun. Really it is. Sure it takes skill and practice. It takes a well prepared car to do it well. The problem is Drif-ting is entertainment. Take a go cart onto America's Got Talent. Drive really fast around the stage. You'd get boo'd off. Slide it around the stage while throwing up massive amounts of smoke? People might cheer. It's like juggling. Takes skill, practice, fun to do and maybe fun to watch.

True motorsports exists not because of culture. They exist because man enjoys competition. Man competes at just about anything. There is an innate difference however between competitions with absolutes and definete scoring involved with a clear cut winner, soccer, football, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, track & field, auto racing, etc., and competitions that are judged, skating, gymnastics, diving, slam dunks, drift-ing, etc.

Some people enjoy sports involving absolutes. Some enjoy subjective activities. Most here prefer absolutes.

Eva - I always considered ricers people who were more into appearance (usually tacky or outlandish) and the appearance of performance than real performance. Lot's of ricers in my book spend tons of money. It's not the money that makes a ricer it's the horrible useless crap they do to the cars.
I agree with you 100%, that was all I was looking for.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #131
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Tell her to see my avatar. We have rules and standards here. Upon approval, we shall allow full and unbridled access to all that we keep holy.
Well, maybe make her account work, and your dreams may come true.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #132
Elite Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tigard, Oregon
Posts: 3,908
Total Cats: 0
Default

Oh God. Satan agrees with me.....

Get out of me damned spirit.....

The blood of Christ commands you. The blood of Christ commands you....
cueball1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #133
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
Well, maybe make her account work, and your dreams may come true.
First pics then access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
I agree with you 100%, that was all I was looking for.
Cueball's point was not lost on me. D-bags are immediately banned and blocked.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #134
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball1 View Post
Oh God. Satan agrees with me.....

Get out of me damned spirit.....

The blood of Christ commands you. The blood of Christ commands you....
Hey, I was only looking for a complete logical answer from anyone...and it only took over 100 posts for it to happen.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #135
Elite Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 4,921
Total Cats: 0
Default

Logic isn't as fun as being an *** unfortunately. Surely a buttsexer such as yourself gets that.
jayc72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #136
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayc72 View Post
Logic isn't as fun as being an *** unfortunately. Surely a buttsexer such as yourself gets that.
I love being an ***...but using logic every so often makes me feel smart I guess.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #137
Ben
Supporting Vendor
iTrader: (33)
 
Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: atlanta-ish
Posts: 12,689
Total Cats: 99
Default

So, how we doin on them pics there guy? tick tock tick tock
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #138
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
So, how we doin on them pics there guy? tick tock tick tock
Send her a pm man...I just got an email from her, she is pretty upset that she is blocked now.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #139
Elite Member
iTrader: (46)
 
Stein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 4,812
Total Cats: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguillo View Post
Send her a pm man...I just got an email from her, she is pretty upset that she is blocked now.
Well, if there really is a "her" , have her email you a pic of **** with a mt.net sign so we know that you didn't pull it down from the net and you can post it up.
Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #140
Junior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
jbguillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jacinto, CA
Posts: 154
Total Cats: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Well, if there really is a "her" , have her email you a pic of **** with a mt.net sign so we know that you didn't pull it down from the net and you can post it up.
Naw, she's upset now....and starting threads about it.
jbguillo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help - Stock Balancer and Fastforward overlay pulleys Frank_and_Beans Supercharger Discussion 13 09-12-2016 09:17 PM
LucaCarMods's Boosted Dutch Miata Build! LucaCarMods Build Threads 11 02-14-2016 07:13 AM
Foreign powered NB for NASA ST3 and/or E0 d k Race Prep 44 09-15-2015 11:59 AM
Interpreting Deatchwerks Dead Times from Battery Wizard compuw22c MEGAsquirt 0 09-14-2015 07:08 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 PM.