Folks be all blowed up in Boston... - Page 12 - Miata Turbo Forum - Boost cars, acquire cats.

Welcome to Miataturbo.net   Members
 


Current Events, News, Politics Keep the politics here.

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #221
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,325
Total Cats: 235
Default

FBI/Law Enforcement doesn't have to release ****. Evidence is for the court of law to decide, not the court of public opinion. The right of the accused to a fair trial supersedes your right to information.

After he is found guilty, then you can look through all the evidence and declare a conspiracy.
thenuge26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #222
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,819
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenuge26 View Post
FBI/Law Enforcement doesn't have to release ****. Evidence is for the court of law to decide, not the court of public opinion. The right of the accused to a fair trial supersedes your right to information.

After he is found guilty, then you can look through all the evidence and declare a conspiracy.
What's your point?
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #223
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,119
Total Cats: 33
Default

infowars.com has new information updated almost hourly as stuff surfaces... idk how credible any of it is, but it IS very interesting... none of this makes any sense yet... i guess we will find out as soon as someone is able to piece it all together
supercooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #224
Elite Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 3,325
Total Cats: 235
Default

Just pointing out some non-conspiratard reasons why they might not release all their evidence.
thenuge26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #225
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,819
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenuge26 View Post
Just pointing out some non-conspiratard reasons why they might not release all their evidence.
I'm not into conspiracies, I'm into truth and accountablilty. Right now, these I'm having an easier time believing some of these "inside job" truthers than I am the current FBI statements.
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #226
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,119
Total Cats: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
I'm not into conspiracies, I'm into truth and accountablilty. Right now, these I'm having an easier time believing some of these "inside job" truthers than I am the current FBI statements.
+1

im usually whatever about this stuff... the news never shows anything good to begin with... but, when nothing adds up, it starts to make you wonder...
supercooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #227
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,819
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

Especially since over the loud speakers at the marathon, they were all like: "hey, were are going to be blowing you guys up, this is just training, you are sheep, dont worry about it. love big brother."

true story.
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #228
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,119
Total Cats: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
Especially since over the loud speakers at the marathon, they were all like: "hey, were are going to be blowing you guys up, this is just training, you are sheep, dont worry about it. love big brother."

true story.
yeah... whats the deal with the "bomb training" on such a busy, revered day??
thats like, doing roadwork ON the day that a parade is going on, on the same street..

well... if you arent in pittsburgh...
supercooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:37 PM   #229
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,819
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

the FBI has of history of giving radicalized kids bombs to go explode on people, so...
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #230
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
TurboTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chesterfield, NJ
Posts: 6,479
Total Cats: 248
Default

Is braineack trolling is own forum? Nice.
TurboTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #231
Boost Czar
iTrader: (61)
 
Braineack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 72,819
Total Cats: 1,780
Default

The above was a factual statement.

now a question: who was the naked man?
Braineack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #232
Elite Member
iTrader: (9)
 
TurboTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chesterfield, NJ
Posts: 6,479
Total Cats: 248
Default

Saudi national.
TurboTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #233
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
the FBI has of history of giving radicalized kids bombs to go explode on people, so...
100% true:
How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists' - and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook | Rick Perlstein | Politics News | Rolling Stone
JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #234
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,454
Total Cats: 80
Default

JasonC SBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #235
Boost Pope
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago (Over two miles from Wrigley Field. Fuck the Cubs. Fuck them in their smarmy goat-hole.)
Posts: 26,315
Total Cats: 1,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braineack View Post
emphasis on other purposes I suppose.
When it goes before the Supreme Court, this will me a major point of contention. The Court hates things which are ambiguous and broadly defined.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #236
Elite Member
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Overland Park, Kansas
Posts: 5,382
Total Cats: 43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Perez View Post
When it goes before the Supreme Court, this will me a major point of contention. The Court hates things which are ambiguous and broadly defined.

Oh, you mean like the 2nd Amendment?
elesjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #237
Boost Pope
Thread Starter
iTrader: (8)
 
Joe Perez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chicago (Over two miles from Wrigley Field. Fuck the Cubs. Fuck them in their smarmy goat-hole.)
Posts: 26,315
Total Cats: 1,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesjuan View Post
Oh, you mean like the 2nd Amendment?
I should have been more specific.

The court hates legislation which is ambiguous and broadly defined.

Within the US legal system, the law as a whole is actually derived from three separate sources.


The first source of law is the Constitution itself, which includes the Bill of Rights and all subsequent amendments. On the whole, the Constitution is generally held to be an absolute. The role of the Supreme Court here is to INTERPRET the constitution, to determine how it applies to a given situation. Often, this means that the Court must attempt to divine the INTENT of the Constitution in some way, because of some fact which exists today but was absent in the late 1700s.

For instance, does an email constitute "writing" for the purpose of entering into a contract? In the 18th century, there was only form of writing in common use, and it involved an ink pen and paper. Today, however, we might consider an email to be functionally equivalent to writing a letter and dropping it into the mail, insofar as these technologies have replaced pen-and-ink for the purpose of everyday business transactions. On the other hand, can one truly "posses" an email in the same way as a signed letter received in the mail? An email has no physical form- in this way it might be considered to be "speech" rather than "writing." And yet, what happens when an email is printed? Then, as now, no means exists to directly and precisely transform speech into writing. But electronic communication, by its very nature, is easily committed to paper.




The second source of law is the various courts themselves, though what is known as the Common Law. This concept dates all the way back to Medieval England, and is designed to ensure uniformity of the application of law by considering past decisions in future rulings.




The third source of law is legislation passed by the Congress. The Constitution grants Congress the authority to enact new laws, which is what happens when Congress passes something like a gun control measure, a law concerning gay marriage, a law prohibiting the sale of narcotic substances, a law enacting a social-welfare program, etc.

The Supreme Court is tasked with the review of these laws. It may determine, for instance, that a certain law passed by congress is in conflict with some specific protection within the Constitution, and it may strike down that law on those grounds. It may also determine that a law is unfair because it is too vague or too broad in scope, and strike it down in that way.

This is the source of law, and the form of Court authority, which will be at issue here.
Joe Perez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #238
mkturbo.com
iTrader: (24)
 
shuiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston SC
Posts: 13,775
Total Cats: 1,106
Default

So what giant bombshell did Glen Beck announce today?
shuiend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #239
Senior Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SE NM
Posts: 1,458
Total Cats: 48
Default

Chilicharger665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #240
Elite Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 1,970
Total Cats: 49
Default

I am confused about all of this.

Boston Truth Revealed - Imgur
Seefo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My solution for Oiltemp and Oilpressure input into Megasuirt (MS3) Zaphod MEGAsquirt 41 01-24-2016 01:25 PM
In need of base map for stock 1997 brandonbkd MEGAsquirt 0 09-29-2015 12:52 AM
Replacing one tire nigelt Wheels and Tires 7 09-22-2015 01:32 PM
Old guy buys old Miata b&t Meet and Greet 3 09-22-2015 10:32 AM
Bp5a swap NA8 Will_da_beast Engine Performance 1 09-14-2015 08:06 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.